16 August 2012

Jaejoong Dr. Jin finnal Ep, News, Fanart, Videos, Pics and interviews

Photobucket

[NEWS] 120816 Lee Bumsoo, “I Want to Give Some Applause to Song Seunghun and Kim Jaejoong.”

Actor Lee Bumsoo talked about his appreciation toward Song Seunghun and Kim Jaejoong.

Lee Bumsoo said, I think Kim Jaejoong can become a good actor. He told Kim Jaejoong who was having hard time because of people’s negative eyes, “No matter what origin, when you come to the world of acting, the attitude of learning matters.
Lee Bumsoo added, “Acting arrogant or being overly talkative is not good. I think that being criticized because of the attitude and being criticized because of the idol origin are different. In that sense, Kim Jaejoong was very humble and sincere. He’s a nice person.
Lee Bumsoo also talked about the tough condition they had to suffer during filming. “I want to give some applause to Seunghun and Jaejoong who have worked without complaining even once.
[Irrelevant parts omitted]
Source: TVdaily

Translated by: Hannah @ PrinceJJ

Shared by: PrinceJJ

[NEWS] 120815 JYJ's Jaejoong talks about 'Dr. Jin ' and his future plans as an actor

Photobucket
 JYJ‘s Kim Jaejoong who recently wrapped up his latest MBC drama series ‘Dr. Jin‘ drew a peculiar expression on his face as he talked about the series and his role.
It’s bittersweet,” he began. “When we were shooting, it was so hard because I couldn’t even sleep but now that it’s over, it feels strange. I feel like I should still be going out to the set.
The idol group member has only been in two other projects (Japanese drama ‘Dishonest‘ and SBS‘ ‘Protect the Boss), and so many were concerned about Jaejoong being cast in ‘Dr.Jin’.
I honestly don’t know how I ended up in a historical drama,” he said. “Even while I was filming, I said, why is the second project I am in a historical one? My seniors told me it would be a difficult challenge, but that it would also be better for me to get the hard things out of the way (laughs). I also thought that I would now be able to easily and efficiently pull off my next project.”
Jaejoong who personally calls himself a ‘white board’ is like a sponge that soaks in everything he learns. “I didn’t have time to prepare separately after I received the script. All I could do was really focus on set. I didn’t receive any special training, I just learned from the teamwork and chemistry with my seniors.”
His greatest source of strength was Kim Eung Soo who played the role of Jaejoong’s father Kim Byung Hee in the script. The scene where Kim Byung Hee took his own life in the arms of Kim Kyung Tak (Jaejoong), a concubine’s son treated with contempt, was a heartbreaking scene for both the viewers and Kim Jaejoong himself.
Ahead of becoming an actor, Jaejoong was already a top idol celebrity. There are endless opportunities for growth that await the ‘musician’ Jaejoong, but because he has already been at the summit of fame and success, he had to embrace much pressure and burdens as he took on his new label, ‘actor’.
When you get into acting after building some fame as a singer, my acting skills are going to inevitably fall short of the expectations people have of me,” Jaejoong said. “So I was pretty concerned. This isn’t something I started with a lot of confidence, but as of now, I’m extremely satisfied that I was able to come across such an amazing project.”
Through ‘Dr. Jin’, the singer was able to forget ‘Kim Jaejoong’ and become completely born again as Kim Kyung Tak. ‘Dr. Jin’ may have come to a close, but Jaejoong’s gaze in the drama that displayed his heartbreaking sorrow, and his passion for acting will forever be buried in the hearts of viewers. Even while filming under the scorching heat, Jaejoong was able to display amazing focus. All these things were new challenges for Jaejoong.
Whenever I start something new, I get scared and nervous,” Jaejoong continued. “But I like that fear. The bliss and enjoyment that come with trying new things is pretty amazing. I want to try a theatrical piece next time, and since I did a historical drama, maybe something of a different genre.”
Source & Image: MK via NateCredit: allkpop
Shared By: JYJ3
[NEWS] 120814 Kim Eungsoo, “Kim Jaejoong has the eyes of an actor. It’s showed even on stage” (Interview)
“Kim Jaejoong has the eyes of an actor. I can see it with my eyes.”
What is the idol-turned-actor Kim Jaejoong in the eyes of a big senior like Kim Eungsoo? In a recent interview with Newsen, Kim Eungsoo revealed, “Actually, I thought that Kim Jaejoong would only be active in singing. Strange to say, before Dr. Jin, I had never seen him act.”
“I knew about Kim Jaejoong from before. My daughters were watching TV and Kim Jaejoong who was standing on stage caught my eyes. I saw him through the eyes of an actor but his gaze was still noticeable to me. I asked, “Who is he? How old is he? He’s the most eye-catching.” And my daughters were shocked. There are many things in Kim Jaejoong’s eyes, just like James Dean. There is sorrow and also defiance. You can see it even when he sings or dances.”
Kim Eungsoo always smiled and gave compliments when talking about Kim Jaejoong. He recognized Kim Jaejoong as an actor and think about him like his real son. Kim Eungsoo said, “Actually, I think he didn’t have that’s eyes at the beginning of the drama. I wondered why and I think that time, he couldn’t get his character clearly. It was the same for me too. And then, little by little, those eyes were showed. I kept watch him at the filming set and I think he’s a lot like me.”
“Kim Jaejoong was calm and didn’t panic. If he has his own thoughts, he will just go on with those thoughts. In fact, how nervous it would have been to work with the seniors? And he even had to confront me all the time. Even so, he was calm and imperturbable. Kim Jaejoong said that he would try to act well and kept that composure till the end.”
Kim Eungsoo was satisfied with Kim Jaejoong’s acting. Although he’s not the kind of senior who evaluate other people’s acting or teach someone about acting, he kept praising Kim Jaejoong’s sincerity. Kim Eungsoo explained, “He’s a poised child. How couldn’t Kim Jaejoong who used to play on stage be anxious about taking a long-term acting? However, I was surprised at his calmness.”
Kim Jaejoong might not know this but whenever I arrived at the filming set, I saw him. No matter what happened, he was always calm. I have never seen him gossip or act up at the filming set. Especially, he has never joked around with same-age staffs in front of the seniors. 1500 fans were at the set but he could still coolly film in front of them. The fans didn’t interfere the filming at all.”
As expected, Kim Jaejoong’s respect for Kim Eungsoo is great. He presented to Kim Eungsoo a smart phone. Looking at the smart phone Kim Jaejoong gave him, Kim Eungsoo said, “It’s really good to use. Seeing me carry that cell phone around, my manager who doesn’t say more than 10 words within a year giggled and asked me, ‘Do you know how to use it?’. I actually didn’t know at all. Jaejoong-ie installed all the apps for me. He taught me every time we went to the set so I learned about a half of it.”
[Irrelevant parts omitted]
Source: Newsen via Nate
Translated by: Hannah @ PrinceJJ
Shared by: PrinceJJ

[FACEBOOK] 120814 JYJ Facebook Update: JYJ NII Behind Cut

Photobucket

jyjn1.jpg

Photobucket

Photobucket

jyjn4.jpg
Credit: JYJ Official FB
Shared By: JYJ3

[PIC] 120813 “Jackal is Coming” Promotional Picture


credit as tagged

[FANART] TakHwi Filming The Last Scene in “Dr. Jin” ♥
Click on pics to view in full size

Credit: @meisosishy
Translation Credit: KareenChan of JYJ3
Shared by: JYJ3
[INTERVIEW] 120813 Lee So Yeon talks about her co-star Kim Jaejoong

Q: It is reported that the atmosphere was excellent during shooting for the “Dr. JIN”?
Lee So Yeon said, “Even though everyone are very busy but we still take times to take care of the rest of the casts and staffs. I have been very happy everyday in the studio. JYJ Jae Jong brought us so much laughter. He is fun and very kind. “
Q: Anything interesting happened when working with Kim Jae Jung?
The actress said, “For example, when there is NG, other people might apologize, but Kim Jae Jung always say something with a good sense of humor, for instance, he would substitute his line with some modern language, such as there is a line he supposed to say ‘I have prepared a banquet for everyone.’ but instead, he changed it to, ‘My treat today, enjoy eating’ (modern version). His gag made us all laughing a lot of time.
(Parts unrelated to Jaejoong omitted)
Source: Korea Star Daily + Yahoo.phShared by: PrinceJJ
[FANMADES]of KyungtakkiePhotobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Time Slip :  Escape, Kim KyungTak 
[TRANS] Oh, it looks like there is a historical drama filming nearby? Ya, I’m borrowing this! I should go to Seoul and sell this *ㅁ*


“Kim-Park-Kim in Time Slip”
Yoochun: Woah! The air here is very good. Look at the grass. It looks like those in the Joseon Dynasty ^^
Junsu: Jaejoongie hyung, I was performing at my concert and after I was awaken, here…Oh? Hyung, you even collect this? 으o으
Jaejoong: I should shoot this goblin, but somehow he looks familiar..What is this feeling..

Photobucket

Credit: As Tagged
Translated by: Shermin of JYJ3
Shared By: JYJ3

[PICS] Dr Jin Presscon: Farewell Kyungtak



Credit: bemyjaejae.com

[HQ CAPS] 120812 Jaejoong in Dr. Jin Episode 22

Click on pics to view in full size
PhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

 Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Untitled-25.jpg

Untitled-26.jpg

Untitled-27.jpg

Photobucket

+++ Farewell Kyung Tak +++
Credit: mo’s/ mulanmo @ weibo; thesweet5; as tagged I Shared by: PrinceJJ
[PICS] New Pictures of Jaejoong During Dr. Jin Wrap Up Party
Credit: ClinicMirae Blog  |  Shared by PrinceJJ
[NEWS] 120813 「Dr. JIN」JYJ’s Jaejoong, shedding the skin of (growing out of) an idol, and putting on that of an actor.
※    This article contains spoiler for the drama’s finale. 

JYJ’s Jaejoong , has shed the idol’s skin (status) and put on that of an “actor”.
In the final episode of <Dr. Jin> that aired on the evening of the 12th, the most conspicuous character was Kim Kyung-tak (Jaejoong). Kyung-tak, on that day, in order to save Jin Hyuk (Song Seung Hun) and Young-rae (Park Ming Young), cast away his own life without hesitation, and caught the French soldiers’ sword with his whole body.
Jaejoong’s expression, acting with sadness in his reddened eyes, and Kyung-tak expressing the painful pure love until the very last moment by saying “No matter what they say, you are mine, my woman.” right before his death, touched (the viewers’) hearts. Not only that, in the scene where Jaejoong was trying to avenge his father by aiming for Ha-eung’s (Lee Beom Soo) life, he portrayed Kyung-tak’s inability to control his anger-driven feelings with frantic gazes.
Since 2004, debuting as a member of TVXQ, Jaejoong, who has been in the position of top idol, accelerated activities as a serious actor after the formation of JYJ in 2010. Although he received the assessment of “exceeding expectation” for his debut role in <Protect the Boss>, his choice of a period drama, <Dr. Jin> as his next project had invited a lot of skepticism.
The focus of attention was on how far Jaejoong, who debuted as an idol and had not a lot of acting experience, can go in terms of acting in a period drama where one has to pay attention to all the finest details from pronunciation to tone. Jaejoong worked hard relentlessly. He was always the first to arrive at the filming location, and despite having a hard schedule that allowed him to go home for only about 10 times in 3 months, he practiced acting in the van, where he took naps.
Even with the high expectation he received, Jaejoong was able to exceed that expectation with great flourish. He portrayed with diversity, using his deep gazes, a tragic officer named Kyung-tak who was hurt by people he loved, whose life fell apart due to his harsh fate. As the drama progressed, the worries and skepticism toward him turned into favorable opinions.
Similar to Kim Kyung-tak, Jaejoong’s gazes that express loneliness became one of the biggest strength that he has as an actor. In addition, having been a singer his stable pronunciation is fitting for a performer, and enabled him to make his emotional acting to shine even more. He has cast off the limit of “idol turned actor”, and his next step has already gathered a lot of interest.
Original Article: August 13th 2012 by reporter Kim Nayoun of OSEN
Japanese Article: K-Style
Translated by: Starfieldsho @ PrinceJJ
Shared by: PrinceJJ
[NEWS] 120813 Dr Jin, Kim Jaejoong: “Kim Kyungtak would have been pitiful if he lived”
Kim Jaejoong’s Kim KyungTak reached a tragic ending in MBC’s Dr Jin.
Aired on the 12th, Kim Kyungtak is trying to rescue Yongrae (played by Park Minyoung) amidst fierce fighting against French soldiers. His last words to her are “whatever they say, you are my love, my woman.” Yonghui, who confirmed Kyungtak’s death, was seen holding Kyungtak, sobbing while saying “Let’s go home together.”
This is the last segment of Oh My Star’s interview with Kim Jaejoong. “Kyungtak would have been unhappy if he was alive”, he said. “His father, Kim ByungHee who was his main reason to live, had died and it would have been tough to live happily after”, according to his interpretation.
Followed by Kim Jaejoong, “in the last day of shooting, Yonghui hyung by the end is the most pitiful, hugging the body of his beloved friend.”
From the beginning to the end, the fate of Kim Kyungtak’s story is unclear. “His story can go in either direction, it is drastic, and even expected that it will be sad. I don’t have fortune in love, friendship and parent-child relationships.”
On the other hand, Kim Jaejoong said, “at the end of the episode of Dr Jin, Kyungtak’s only greed is to be always one step behind protecting that person who has a far-reaching dream of a new world. Kyungtak has made clear of that sentiment until the end.” Subsequently, “Dear viewers who laughed and cried together with me, I really appreciate the support.”
Credit: Nate | Translated by @rubypurple_fan | Shared by PrinceJJ
[FANART] In Watercolor: Farewell Kyung Tak
Credit: 忻想想  @ Maze I Shared by: PrinceJJ

[VIDEO] 120813 Dr. Jin Making Film + Actors’ Farewell Messages

120813 닥터진 마지막 촬영현장 배우들의 마지막 인사

[TRANS] Jaejoong’s farewell message:
Today we have finally come to the last day of shooting, I have a mixed feeling that while I feel relieved on one hand, I feel sort of lonely at the same time as well. There are also a lot of regrets. As this is my first time challenging a period drama, I have many shortcomings, and many regrets, but despite my shortcomings, I have received so much support from many people, which gave me power to work hard. 
Credit: iMBC + ddcceeyy I Translated by: starfieldsho @ PrinceJJ
Shared by: PrinceJJ

[INTERVIEW] 120813 Song Seung Heon Talked About Jaejoong

Q: Did you become close with your co-stars?
A: I became close with JYJ’s Jaejoong and Beom-soo hyung. I was in an action movie with Beom-Su hyung. It was great that we got to meet 10 years later to co-star in this. As for Jaejoong, he seemed to have worried a lot as he was transforming himself from a singer to an actor. He also seems to have passion as an actor. I gave Jaejoong a lot of advices. Telling him good things, wanting to be of help. Then we’ve become close.
(Irrelevant parts omitted)
Credit: K-Style

Translated by: Starfieldsho @ PrinceJJ

Shared by: PrinceJJ
[PICS] Jaejoong Featured in Newspapers with Rain and Song Seung Heon

Korean Newspaper
Chinese Newspaper
Credit: @luvjey, @WFR2012 I Shared by: PrinceJJ

[MEDIA REVIEW] 120812 Young stars who make Dr Jin, Park Min Young and Kim Jaejoong

Kim Jaejoong starred in Dr Jin as Kim KyungTak and he received favorable reviews from the viewers for his ability to make the drama come to life.
Kim Eungsoo from the Andong clan in the Joseon Dynasty was Kim KyungTak’s father, but he could only call him My Lord as he was an illegitimate son. He was a character that failed to win the affection of his first love/fiancée, Young Rae (Park Min Young).
He was also a sad and ill-fated character who reformed the devastated country by wrecking his family and turning against his best friend, Young Hwi (Jin Yihan).
Although this was his first historical drama challenge, he showed acting that was compatible to the genre. In particular, the character’s whole-hearted devotion for a woman received the viewers’ strong support.
As the drama continued, the viewers began to be attached to Kim KyungTak. He was seen as a character who spoke firmly and looked tough on the outside, but was soft-hearted on the insideOne of the highlights of the drama was the tears that flowed because of his destiny to cross swords with his best friend.
Dr Jin gave JYJ’s Kim Jaejoong an opportunity to establish himself as an actor.
We give the young stars in their 20s, Park Min Young and Kim Jaejoong an applause for their enthusiasm and hard work in all the 20 episodes of Dr Jin over the past three months.
(Unrelated parts omitted)
Source: Heraldbiz via Nate
Translation Credit: Shermin of JYJ3
Shared by: JYJ3
[VIDEO] more video of Jaejoong in Dr. Jin

[JaeF]_NG

credit;  
credit;  

Dr.Jin~Kyungtak's Sad Story :Ep.21


 credit; 

Time Slip Dr. Jin Episode 21 part 1

credit;  

Time Slip Dr. Jin Episode 21 part 2

credit; 

[Enewsworld Interview Part I] Kim Jae Joong Goes from Idol Star to Real Actor

“I can’t believe it’s all over, when it still feels like I have more to do….”
Despite concerns that MBC’s Dr. Jin was Kim Jae Joong′s first ever period piece, the actor, as Kim Kyung Tak, managed to work closely with big senior actors, dispel the concerns and leave an impression in the eyes of his viewers.
The drama now has only one episode left to air and the cast is done filming, but it seemed Kim Jae Joong still couldn’t shake off the ghost of Kim Kyung Tak still hanging about him.
“I was nervous and scared because it was my first traditional drama. I was scared about what would come back to me if I didn’t do well, but I think it wrapped up well. [Kim] Kyung Tak is still here [in my heart]. The last shoot was yesterday, so he didn’t really have time to find his way out. (Laugh)”
For the interview, Kim Jae Joong showed he had kept his cool for the conclusion of his drama with his jokes and humor. He was fairly bright, but he said it was true that the three months he had spent as Kim Kyung Tak weren’t all fun and games.
He had to sweat it out in the costume of an officer on summer days that were hotter than those of any other year, and so he had to work hard to keep up his strength for his full schedule. The thing that tormented him the most, however, was his acting.
Dr. Jin was the first traditional drama he took up since he made his actor debut. Viewers praised that he certainly exceeded expectations ever since he started to appear, but some of them also pointed out that his voice tone was a bit too forced and rigid. When these criticisms were mentioned, Kim Jae Joong nodded his head in agreement.
“I didn’t know how to set my tone, not only for my voice, but also for my actions. I think I cared so much for being ‘powerful and charismatic’ just because I was supposed to be an officer. I knew nothing about acting in a traditional drama, so I guess those were the only things I cared about. I felt a lot of things after watching myself act. I cut out the excessive parts, and then tried to include other things.”
Of course, he wasn’t able to find his way alone. Veteran actor Kim Eung Soo, who appears in the drama as Kim Kyung Tak’s father Kim Byung Hee, helped him out a lot. Although he was cold toward Kim Jae Joong in the drama, the real Kim Eung Soo supported Kim Jae Joong like a father, and Kim Jae Joong returned the attention by acting like a son.
“I heard him say during our first shoot, ‘I wish I could have a glass of whiskey in this hot weather,’ and so I got him a bottle of whiskey. After seeing he still used a 2G phone, I also got him a smartphone. [The staff] told me that later he bragged about it a lot on set, saying it was from his ‘son’. He can’t hide it when he’s happy about something (Laugh).”
“When he’s acting, however, he never tries to teach or point out weaknesses no matter who he’s talking to. He just tries to lead actors to ways they can do better. Thanks to him, I was able to become Kim Kyung Tak.”
The scene where Kim Kyung Tak sobbed in the face of his father’s death, aired in the 21st episode of Dr. Jin, was especially received well. In that scene, he was different from some other actors who had been given their lead roles just because they were idols; the man crying on screen, spilling out all of his sorrow through his eyes, nose and mouth, was no longer an idol that only tries to show his best onstage.
Kim Jae Joong left his previous self behind, and fully became his character.
“It’s important to set myself aside, but it’s not easy. I believe this is what everyone who starts to act after debuting as a singer has to go through; it’s hard to let go of only showing your best onstage. What’s important in acting, however, is how you feel inside, so pushing your original self farther away helps you concentrate more on your character.
Kim Jae Joong took another step forward as an actor with the help of Dr. Jin, and he’s already thinking of his next big piece. He said he was most impressed by the film A Moment to Remember in the past, and said that he had given his guide album to a director with a scene from the film in mind.
Rather than care for the scale of the piece or the weight of his character, he cares more for getting a role to act in.
“I don’t care if it’s not a lead role. I want to try a variety of roles. If it’s a good piece and if it’s a character I like, independent films are okay, too. I also want to perform onstage. When you stand onstage as a singer you can only show how you dance and sing, but musicals mix them with acting. I believe just imagining what it would be like to act live in front of an audience will make me feel joyful.”
Photo credit: C-JeS Entertainment
Credit: 
enewsworld
Shared by:
 PrinceJJ

[Enewsworld Interview Part II] JYJ′s Kim Jae Joong Wants to Fall in Love This Year

Kim Kyung Tak, the son of a concubine in the Andong Kim family, is a character that never appears in the original Japanese manga the MBC drama Dr. Jin is based on.
The character was specially made for the Korean drama, which is why the producers of Dr. Jin boasted that Kim Kyung Tak was its ‘secret weapon’. This character was different from the others from birth, and so was portrayed as an infinitely small man.
“He thinks in an entirely different scale compared to the other characters. Lee Ha Eung (Lee Bum Soo) dreams of the future of Joseon, Kim Byung Hee (Kim Eung Soo) is greedy for more power and Dr. Jin, originally from the 21st century, also has his sight set on big goals. 
Kim Kyung Tak, however, has just one thing he wants to do: protect the people he loves with his own hands. If the other characters see the world, Kyung Tak sees its people.”
He said Kim Kyung Tak’s life and his own were similar in certain ways. They were both determined to protect until the end whatever it is they want to protect.
“People are most afraid of losing what they have, but there’s something you have to keep even if you lose everything else. That is faith. I wasn’t confident on whether I could do this, so I inscribed the words ‘Always Keep the Faith’ on my chest. I put one tattoo on my back so that it wouldn’t show, but for this one, I chose to put it on my chest so that I’ll see it every day.
Kim Jae Joong debuted as a singer with TVXQ (DBSK) and is now a part of the group JYJ, and as long as his career is in music, he shows strong views about it.
Even while he was busy for Dr. Jin, he still didn’t slack off on his musical work. It isn’t easy, however, to make it into music programs to show off that music he’s worked on so hard.
“I really want to be on music shows. I noticed after speaking with my juniors that I had become a weird being. I’ve become a rare senior among my juniors (Laugh). Since they can’t see me on the set of broadcasts, they’re awed whenever they happen to run into me. I heard from someone that whenever JYJ releases new music, our juniors always download it to listen to it.”
He showed how much he loved music by saying that even when he gets so old his vocal cords won’t sing anymore and he keeps getting lost in the trend of music, he will never let go of music itself. He vowed that he would continue to act also because new areas will open up for him when he becomes older. When asked about his future plans, the answer he gave was full of confidence.
“I’m planning to start working on JYJ’s new album, so that it can be released early next year. I actually continued to work on the songs while I was filming the drama. I think there will soon be a chance to show off our new songs. Oh, and I want to take up a new acting piece before the year ends. I also want to fall in love.”
Photo credit: C-JeS Entertainment
Credit: 
enewsworld
Shared by:
 PrinceJJ
[TRANS] 120808 JYJ Kim Jaejoong “Jihoon hyung called and told me to come to his unit”

                                                               Omega-3 over rice 

“Jihoon hyung called and told me to come to his unit” 
Cooking King Jaegeum, JYJ’s members even cried because of my cooking

Q. Your own method to recover from fatigue?
A. I’m constantly taking omega-3 which is good for blood circulation and cerebral circulation. I also gave up on doing exercise. I let out stress by watching movie at home, eating, and sometimes by drinking. I also have a drive occasionally.
Q. Plan for military service of JYJ members?
A. I haven’t discussed with the members about that yet. But when time comes, of course we have to go. Ah, recently (Jung) Jihoon hyung called and told me, ‘My unit is good, come here’. (laughs)
Q. The cooking skill of ‘Cooking King’ Jaegeum (Jaejoong + Janggeum)?
A. I have confidence in cooking. I think I can get the certificate right away. Especially, my spicy chicken stew with vegetables tastes better than in restaurant. (How is the members’ reaction?) They can’t help eating even if they’re on a diet. Yoochun likes the japtang (T/N: a kind of assorted soup) I made for him in the early morning. Junsu cried. He couldn’t definitely eat at night but he so wanted to eat it. That’s why he cried. (laughs)
Q. Your present Kakao talk status?
A. ‘Vigorously, diligently’, to say that I want to do well till the end of the last filming of <Dr. Jin>. The profile picture is a photo of mine where I was forming V shapes toward the sky with both hands.
Q. If you receive ‘Rookie Award’ of 2012 MBC Drama Awards?
A. It’s an award that you can only receive once in your career. I hope that I can get it. If I got awarded, I’ll form V shapes toward my fans and scream aloud ‘I love you, thank you’.
[The Q about Park Taehwan omitted because it was already translated]
SourceChosun Ilbo
Translation by: Hannah @ PrinceJJ
Shared by: PrinceJJ

[TRANS] 120808 Kim Jaejoong MyDaily Interview (Part 1)

Photobucket
This interview is comprised of three stories. The first is the story of the actor Kim Jaejoong, the second is the story of JYJ group member Kim Jaejoong, and the last story is the honest confession of the man Kim Jaejoong.
The weather was unsusually hot on the day that I met with Kim Jaejoong. Because of that he was a little sweaty when he walked in. He had just finished filming for his MBC weekend drama “Dr. Jin” and he was dressed in a sleeveless shirt, which I thought was typical for a youth of 26 to be wearing. “Hi. I am Kim Jaejoong” he said. ‘Won’t his exeptionally fair skin burn in this heat?’ I wondered. Kim Jaejoong went around the room and told everyone that he was glad to meet them.
“Dr. Jin” is Kim Jaejoong’s first historical drama. In the beginning, Jaejoong confessed that he faced a great amount of fear. He said “At first I was afraid and shaking because [acting in this role] seemed much too scary. Before you begin filming you cannot gaurantee whether you will be good at playing the character or not. But as scared as I was, I tried to eat well and did not think too deeply about things.” 
Kim Jaejoong’s character is not an easy one. He is Kim KyungTak, the man who is forsaken by his parent, friend, and lover. Kim Jaejoong talked to me about his experience of acting as KyungTak. “The other characters all have very large ambitions. Lee HaEung and his group have large desires and dreams, and KyungTak’s father Kim Byung Hee has a high level of intensity and greed. However Kim KyungTak is the only one who lives in order to serve the people around him, not wanting to fail ‘his people’. He does not have any ulterior motives nor greed. Though the people around him fall apart or act cruely, Kim KyungTak in the end is the person who is looking out for them”.
And then there were the tears. “At first I had a cyncical feeling [about the crying scenes]. However during the second half of shooting, the tears came. It was a mix of the character grieving, being tired, and having consumed all of my energy earlier. Soon all the continuous crying became physically painful.”
Photobucket
I pointed out that at first KungTak’s voice was a little awkward. I wondered if perhaps the fear of acting in a historical drama made the power of Kim Jaejoong’s voice trickle at first. “How to come up with a historical character? I thought a lot about what to do, not knowing if doing a certain action would be too much or not. I had to act as the character of a powerful and charismatic police officer and build this character just from what I heard of him, not from any example. As an actor, on the drama sheet it just said to be ‘powerful and charismatic’ so I tried to do those two things, however I would monitor my actions after they were filmed and think ‘maybe that holster should have been removed’ or some things like that.”
Kim Jaejoong told us that it was “foolish” to try to classify him as only an idol or actor. Jaejoong said he realized that the stage for a singer and the stage for an actor were very different. “I never want any part of either of these to leave me. Though I am now working as an actor, I debuted as a singer and I never want to discard that part of me. Right now I think ‘I want to look really awesome when I am crying’, but the need to sing well is also something I will not throw away.”
Kim Jaejoong, on watching his acting in the SBS drama ‘Protect the Boss’, “It is something that I will never regret. This was one of the first times I was truly stepping away from the realm of being a singer to act. On the stage as a singer, the audience expects you to show a cool look. Your internal feelings or ‘inner look’ is not very important, and that thought is something I had to learn to abandon. Your character will have many shortcomings and though it is beneficial in the end, it is something difficult to tolerate at first. But making your character have empathy is a good thing. It is something I needed to understand before I could move forward.”
Photobucket
Looking at Kim Jaejoong objectively, showing himself in this role with his relative lack of experience takes much courage. The courage that Kim Jaejoong showed was quite impressive. “There were many questions such as: How do I act properly? How do I cry properly?” Jaejoong said, “But through the process of my progression, the audience has been extremely supportive and for that I am grateful.”
And as an actor, Kim Jaejoong has a simple yet sincere wish. “I do not need to have a starring role, but I would like to act in diverse roles with interesting and diverse casts. I would love to show my singing and dancing to an audience, and then also have that audience watch me as an actor”.
(The story of the music of singer Kim Jaejoong will be told in Part 2.)
SourceMy Daily
Translation by: Yule @ PrinceJJ
Shared by: PrinceJJ

[TRANS] 120808 Kim Jaejoong MyDaily Interview (Part 2)

Photobucket
Honestly I was prejudiced when it came to JYJ songs. I did not want to listen to them because I thought that they would sound similar to all other idol singers’. But the moment that I saw JYJ in concert I thought ‘My way of thinking was such a waste.’
They can create their own songs, and while singing and performing they manage to maintain a complete balance which is something incredibly difficult to maintain and amazing to watch. But I was dissapointed. Not at JYJ, but at the fact that more people could not see the talent of JYJ through broadcast shows.
Due to this, I had to ask Kim Jaejoong in the interview: “You have not appeared in music broadcasts for a long time unlike other singers?”
After a moment he briefly said “We have not come out”. After being asked again he answered “It’s not a matter of whether we want to or not.” 
Kim Jaejoong stated, “I want to go out [on broadcast]” and started telling stories “As you talk to the juniors, we (JYJ) seem like strange beings. We are the seniors that our juniors scarcily get to see. It is not easy to see us on air and, from our juniors’ perspective, that can seem weird. But they still find our music and even among themselves are able to suscessfully download our albums and listen to them”.
Photobucket
Though Kim Jaejoong cannot stand on stage during broadcasts he still watches the songs his juniors put out with great interest. “My manager is a big fan of Sistar and likes to listen to their songs a lot, so I listened to Sistar as well and found that the songs were good. Along with Sistar I also like to listen to the male group Beast. I heard their new song and also watched their Inkigayo stage.
Kim Jaejoong also does not negelct his songwriting. Jaejoong steadily keeps writing songs even while acting in dramas. In particular, the MBC drama “Dr. Jin” and the character Kim KyungTak served as great inspirations. “I created a lot of very brutal songs during this filming, so I deleted them. I came out with many sad, sad songs as well,” Kim Jaejoong said.
“All the tracks and songs for the next album should be ready during the first half of next year” Kim Jaejoong said. By this time, Jaejoong also hopes that the circumstances surrounding JYJ will be different and looks forward to that time. I also hope that we will be able to see the JYJ members on broadcast stations once again.
Photobucket
(The story of the man Kim Jaejoong and his secrets will be revealed in part 3)
SourceMy Daily
Translation by: Yule @ PrinceJJ
Shared by: PrinceJJ

[TRANS] 120808 Kim Jaejoong MyDaily Interview (Part 3)




Photobucket
Kim Jaejoong who has a mysterious look unexpectedly revealed many honest stories. The official of C-JES Entertainment was nervous at Kim Jaejoong’s words but a Kim Jaejoong who didn’t try to dissemble nor tell predictable stories was definitely more attractive. Maybe there will be many things that the fans did not know.
- In MBC weekend drama ‘Dr.Jin’, you have worked with actor Kim Eungsoo, a big senior. Didn’t you feel burdened?
“Burdensome? Not at all. Father really made it easy for me to keep in tune with him. I got more empathy looking at father’s expressions. There were many ad-lib too. It wasn’t constrained but something came out naturally when I saw father’s expression and acting.”
- Much Saliva spattered in your crying scene.
“Haha. We have talked about it at the wrap-up party. Actually, a lot of saliva spattered. Saliva, sweat, tears and runny nose were mixed together. Ha~ There were multiple reasons. Firstly, that time, I have stayed up through many nights and couldn’t eat. Seeing father’s tears, my feelings burst out. So everything that could come out came out from my body. Haha” 
- I heard that you have presented Kim Eungsoo a bottle of wine?
“He is really fond of liquor. He said that when we had the first filming. I remember that he said, ‘In this heat, a glass of whiskey will be good’. So I said, ‘I’ll surely buy you one later’”
- I think that Kim Eungsoo really likes you.
“Usually, he can’t hide his feeling. If he likes something, he’ll say it all. Senior Kim Eungsoo has originally used a 2G. But he kept bringing up this talk when I was near, ‘This cell phone doesn’t work. No one can contact me’. ‘Someone said that he would buy me one. When will he do it?’ he said it about 3 times. So I bought him a smart phone right after. He didn’t directly tell me about his feeling. ‘This is smart phone. They call it 4G’ he said.  He rarely goes on Internet and doesn’t know how to use apps.”
- You’re usually good at taking care of the seniors?
Photobucket
“Jung Hyesun sunsaengnim (T/N: The Queen dowager in Dr.Jin) once told me, ‘When an actor starts an acting career, he shouldn’t do it while receiving hatred’. So since the beginning, instead of affectation, I think the most basic one, like coming soon and waiting, not being lazy, doing good at acting, working hard, is better.”
- Didn’t you receive acting advice from Kim Eungsoo?
“Absolutely not. He respects the co-actor’s acting. ‘If that person can’t act, can he have his acting career or style?’ he said.  He won’t definitely say this or that as a senior”
- Many people recommended best couple award for you and Jin Yihan.
“I think I’m always like that. Instead of the actresses, I have some strange thing with the actors. Best couple award? I’ll be thankful if it’s given to me.”
- You look like Robert Pattinson.
“Ah, I have heard about that. ‘We look alike?’ I wanted to say. Since he’s westerner and I’m Asian, I’m not sure if we look alike.”
- In comparison with Park Yoochun, who is better at acting?
“Yoochun and I are very different. In Yoochun’s case, he has the strength inside the softness. It’s interesting to find the strength inside the softness in Yoochun’s acting. As for me, I think I have the softness inside the strength. If Yoochun had played Kim Kyungtak and I had played Lee Gak, it wouldn’t have matched. I think it’s good that the members of one group have different characteristics.”
- You look handsome.
“No, I’m not handsome. I look unique.”
- Who is handsome then?
Photobucket
“Junsu is the most handsome. To tell you the truth, in JYJ, there are fans of one member, the characteristics of fans are distinct. Junsu’s charm, Yoochun’s and mine are different like the difference between heaven and earth. Junsu has everything that I don’t have.”
- What is your charm?
“Uhm I can list 2 points. I know that I’m the first member who capture the attention of overseas fans when we go abroad. Since I have the most unique appearance, I think they will approach me first and quickly. After that, I think the fans who continue to stay by my side liked me first for my appearance, but they stay because of my personality that is opposed to my appearance. I have the appearance of a ‘badass’ but actually I’m a very decent young man.”
- The belief of Kim Jaejoong?
“It’s the same with Kim Kyungtak. I’ll definitely protect what I want to protect. I have a tattoo in my chest. It means to keep my belief. The scariest thing for people is losing things they have. With the meaning of definitely protecting something that I want to protect, even if I have lost it, because I don’t have confidence either, I got it carved on my body. When I become weak, I look at it and gain my strength again.”
- Is there anything that you want to achieve in particular?
“I don’t have anything yet. But there are many new things I want to try. Even if it’s stressful, I still like it. There is bliss after every challenge. If you achieve something so fast, it’s not interesting anymore.”
- If you have to choose between singing and acting?
“It’s hard to predict. However, as I get older, my throat ages too, the music flow that I can do, I’ll be unable to keep up with it with the same feeling. But in case of acting, you can do [better] when you’re in middle age. I can act when I get much older, and there will be still something new and challenging according to my age. Therefore, I think I’ll continue my acting career. I’ll continue to do music too, but I’m not sure how my music will be like or if I’ll continue to do music after 30 years.”
- Is there a director that you want to work with? Reason?
“Director Lee Jaehan of ‘A Moment to Remember’.  I really enjoyed that movie of his. Because of it, I wrote a song. It’s the song called No Gain for Junsu. In the lyrics, there is this line, ‘I think the room in my heart is getting narrower’. I wrote it because of a line in the movie.”
- The plan for military service?
Photobucket
“I’ll go when I have to.”
- Other plans?
“Before the end of the year, I want to show to everyone my new work. Also, I want to date someone. If there is any nice girl, I want to go on a blind date too.”
- Have you ever gone to a blind date?
“Twice. But it didn’t lead to the dating. I went to a blind date but she turned out to be an idol-killer.  She said that she has dated a member of a very famous idol group members and suggested a date later. That girl is really pretty, very nice. Her personality is also good. She has money too. But after hearing that story, I completely put an end to it. We didn’t date. For me, friendship goes first. There were close friends of mine dating her. They were all fooled by her.”
- Your ideal type?
“I don’t know. I think I need to meet more women. Because I don’t want just dating, I have to find a woman who can become my person, my lover. A person who only care about me like Younghui, but it will be good if it was a woman, not a friend. When I was young, I looked into appearance but not at the real appearance. Instead of appearance, the ‘manners’ are more important.”
SourceMy Daily
Translation by: Hannah @ PrinceJJ
Shared by: PrinceJJ
[NEWS]120808JYJ's Kim Jae Joong "I want to play the role of a psychopath"
Many idol stars are appearing on TV series. JYJ’s Kim Jae Joong also appeared on a historical series for the first time and received many favorable reviews from the audience.
Kim is playing the role of an officer named Kim Kyung Tak in MBC’s weekend series Dr. Jin, which only has one episode left until the end. We met Kim and asked how he feels about appearing on a historical series.
Even though Kim said that he shot the last episode and hung out with the cast members until 5 o’clock in the morning, he wore a big happy smile throughout the interview.
“I improved acting because I was like a white sheet”
On August 5, Kim completed shooting the series. We wondered how he feels about his appearance in the series and he said, “I did a good job deciding to appear on the series.”
“I think I was like a white sheet so I learned faster than other people. I tried to absorb new things as soon as I learned. I learned how to act while shooting the scenes on the set. The cast members helped me a lot.”
Kim shined more when he performed with Kim Eung Soo, who played the role of his father in the series. Kim portrayed his character as a son, who always wants to be recognized by his father, through his emotional eyes. When he saw his father dying in front of him, he sobbed a lot and made the audience choke with sorrow.
“I felt sorry for my character as time went on. I really felt like I’m a son of Kim Eung Soo in the end. I had to cry because it felt so sad when my father called my name even though he was dying.”
“I went home fifteen times for three months”
Everyone knows that shooting a historical series is harder than shooting other TV series. Kim also had to wear traditional officer costumes and it made him harder to perform in the hot weather.
“I almost collapsed while shooting the last scene. I slept four hours in the car for four days and I ate two meals while shooting. I thought I might die when I shot the scene, in which I was lying down under the sun. I heard that people have died because of the sunstroke. It was really hard.”
Kim shot the series and the movie Jackal in Coming at the same time. He was very busy and tired but he didn’t want other people to notice it.
“I slept in the car and I wore one set of clothes for a week. I try hard too but people around me work hard as well. They had to wake me up like I was a dead body.”
Even though he was so busy that he couldn’t watch Olympic games, he said he watched swimming to support Park Tae Hwan.
“When Park was disqualified, I wanted to go to England to protest. I was so upset and angry. I know how hard he worked to prepare for the Olympics so I felt so sorry for him.”
“When I’m with JYJ members, I become integer”
Park Yoo Chun, who appeared on KBS’s series Sungkyunkwan Scandal and SBS’s Rooftop Prince, and Kim Jun Su, who appeared in several musicals, talked about Kim appearing on the historical series.
“We recently met together to shoot a commercial. Park told me he enjoyed the series and Kim said he saw every episode of the series.”
Even though the members are keeping busy doing individual schedules, they were monitoring and supporting each other.
“We are very close each other because we have been performing together for a long time. We tell everything even it is not a nice thing to hear. Since we’ve been known each other for a long time, we don’t care about those things.”
Kim, who successfully appeared on the historical series, will perform with group members again.
“When I have to perform by myself, I think that I should try harder. But when I’m with my group members, we are like energy to each other. I feel like an integer when we are all together.”
Kim said that he is satisfied with his appearance in the historical series.
“I want to appear on another historical series again. And I want to play the role of a psychopath because I want to show the audience various different looks.”
Credit: Starnews ; enkorea  |  Shared by PrinceJJ

[NEWS] 120810 JYJ’s Jae Joong Comments on Recent Discord in Idol Groups

Kim Jae Joong, member of JYJ, shares his thoughts in regards to idol groups.
During an interview, conducted at a local coffee shop in Gangnam, Kim Jae Joong revealed his candid thoughts about the recent issues among idol groups. When asked his opinion he responded, “Honestly, I doubt there are any idols who are conflict free.”
He continued, “What it comes down to is there are a lot of them and they are not a family. They are members of a group, there are some members that you will be closer to and are able to relate to better than others. There will be conflict in any and every team.” What he had to say made complete sense. 
Next he discussed what made JYJ’s relationship successful, “We are able to talk about the good as well as the bad things, civilly. Not long ago, Eric had a photo of Shinhwa as his profile picture on Kakao Talk. So, I commented ‘You look so good together. Very handsome.’ He answered back, ‘were just acting friendly there.’ Having the ability to say that honestly means that they are in fact close. In that sense we are like that too.”
When asked about the other members of JYJ he replied, “When we are together, I feel that we are complete. We are the best when it is three as opposed to one. So, I plan on doing my best and working extra hard.”
Currently, Kim Jae Joong has portrayed the role of Kim Kyeong Tak in the MBC drama series, “Dr. Jin.” He has received high praise for his performance. There is just one final episode left to air of the series.
ArticleSoompi
Photo: CJeS; edited by mjjaejes@tumblr
Shared by: PrinceJJ


No comments:

Post a Comment