17 October 2012

Jaejoong in Jackal is Coming Showcase [PICS, NEWS n VIDEOS], JIC Stills, his wish to shoot in a horror movie N Kim Jaejoong-PSY, Working On A New Song?


[NEWS] 121017 JYJ’s Kim Jae Joong reveals, “I want to shoot a horror movie for my next piece.”
JYJ’s Kim Jae Joong, who recently shot his first movie, revealed that he wants to act for a horror movie for his next piece.
On the press conference of the movie, Jackal Is Coming, that was held at Blue Square on the afternoon of October 16, Kim revealed, “I was very much attracted to acting in a movie during my first time shooting for one, because I felt I can really put a lot of effort and enthusiasm into the complicated yet dense process of making the film into a high quality work. I really would like to shoot for another movie. Director Bae Hyung Joon asked me, ‘How about shooting another movie instead of a TV series?’ so I would like to challenge myself to a whole new genre like horror.” 
Director Bae praised Kim, “You will be able to tell that Kim Jae Joong is an excellent actor if you see him on the big screen.”
Song Ji Hyo, who also co-starred with Kim complimented him, “He was shooting another TV series during the shooting of Jackal Is Coming. It must have been hard physically and mentally, but he gave it all he’s got. I really thought positively about him throughout the whole shooting.”
Kim played the role of a handsome K-pop star Choi Hyun. Choi shows off his wits by lying himself into a fake singer after getting kidnapped by the killer, Bong Min Jung (played by Song Ji Hyo.)
The movie, Jackal is Coming that director Bae Hyung Joon who also directed, Don’t Trust Her, and Boys Don’t Cry held the megaphone will premiere on November.
Source: Xportsnews
Credit: Korea.com
Shared by: PrinceJJ

Song Ji Hyo almost stabbed Jaejoong between the legs during ‘Code Name Jackal’?

JYJ‘s Jaejoong revealed that ‘Code Name Jackal‘ co-star Song Ji Hyo‘s clumsiness almost cost him his potential future marriage.
During the press conference held on the 16th, Jaejoong and Song Ji Hyo picked the word ‘sword’ as a keyword for the movie. Song Ji Hyo confessed, “I’m originally clumsy, so I was spinning the sword and dropped it on Jaejoong. My character is a killer, but she’s a clumsy and awkward character. I’m clumsy in real life, too. I always wrap things up in a mess and try to just go around it.
Jaejoong explained, “There’s a scene where Song Ji Hyo was playing around with the sword, but her hand slips and she drops the sword and it lodges right in between my legs. If there was an NG, I might not have been able to get married. To be honest, I was scared when Song Ji Hyo was playing with the sword, but since she practiced so much it was okay.
source; allkpop

JYJ’s Jaejoong will kidnap a woman that he likes?


JYJ‘s Jaejoong made a shocking confession about his love life.
On October 16th, Jaejoong attended a press conference for his movie ‘Code Name Jackal‘. In the movie, Jaejoong plays top star Choi Hyun that is incredibly popular with his beautiful looks and nice manners. However, behind the scenes, he enjoys annoying his manager, ignores his fans, and has no morals. He is kidnapped by Song Ji Hyo‘s character Bong Min Jung, a famous killer, and is faced with incredible danger.
After a question was asked what he would if he were Song Ji Hyo’s character, Jaejoong confessed, “If I became a killer that kidnaps people, there are a lot of people who I would want to kidnap. I like a lot of people, so there are a lot of people I want to kidnap. If there’s a woman I like and she keeps pushing back marriage or doesn’t want to date me, I think I would want to kidnap her. I want to date her by kidnapping her.
121016 The Star - JYJ Jaejoong movie 'Jackal is Coming' Press Conference
credit; CSJYJ03

source ;allkpop

[NEWS VIDEO] 121016 “Jackal Is Coming” Showcase;

[TheSTAR]'자칼이온다' JYJ 김재중송지효 때문에 장가 못갈 ?
credit ;THESTAR

[TVdaily] '자칼송지효, "김재중 괜찮은 아이"

credit; Meg Wu

EN : 무게감 벗고 망가진 김재중배우로 거듭나다.

credit; nocutV

[PICS] 121016 New “Jackal is Coming” Stills
Credit: Naver Movie source; PrinceJJ
[NEWS] 121016 Kim Jaejoong-PSY, Working On A New Song? Unexpected Friendship Drew Attention

JYJ group member Kim Jaejoong’s frienship with Psy caught the attention of the public.
Kim Jaejoong posted a statement on his twitter on the 14th “Nice guy is very interesting”. Psy replied “For me, the song you made not long ago is more interesting.”
Kim Jaejoong replied back, “I finally wrote a completely different song~ㅎ I’ll let you listen to it laterㅎ The disturbance of inspiration helped me make other good song~ Gangnam Sttal as expected”, which attracted the attention of netizens.
Netizens reacted, “Kim Jaejoong’s amazing network of contacts include Psy”, “Their friendship is a surprise/unexpected”, and “Can’t imagine hearing a song from Jaejoong that sounds like Psy’s songs”
On the other hand, Kim Jaejoong will participate in the showcase of his movie ‘Jackal’ on the 16th.
Translated by @Rubypurple_fan
from; PrinceJJ

 [PICS]121016 Jaejoong At “Jackal Is Coming” Showcase

Credit: as tagged_source; PrinceJJ

No comments:

Post a Comment