14 February 2013

[VIDEO+TRANS] 130213 Happy Valentines from JYJ (English n Japanese Subtitles), Jaejoong's sister Tweet, Mv Mine Aired on KBS World Japan Broadcast


JYJ wishes fans a happy Valentine’s Day with a hilarious skit

JYJ is back with another special video for Valentine’s Day! The clip is sure to leave fans smiling and laughing as the boys reprise their roles from dramas or musicals to put on a hilarious impromptu skit.

Junsu starts off by greeting fans by singing his words as if he’s still in character for his musical, whileYoochun speaks to fans as if he is the characters from ‘Sungkyunkwan Scandal‘, ‘Rooftop Prince‘, and ‘I Miss You‘, while Jaejoong does the same by talking as if he is once again acting as his characters from ‘Protect the Boss‘, and ‘Time Slip Dr. Jin‘. The boys all ask about whether fans have received sweets and chocolates, and their wish to receive chocolates for the special day.
The trio then come together for an impromptu skit in which they decide to play their respective characters (Jaejoong becoming his character in ‘Time Slip Dr. Jin’, and Yoochun becoming his king character in ‘Rooftop Prince’) as they talk to each other about eating chocolate. Since Junsu is not quite sure what to do, the members tell him he must sing everything he says like he is in his musical, bringing laughs.
In their first attempt, Junsu sweetly sings to ask whether each of them have eaten chocolate and the others get into character as they speak in the manner of their historical characters. Yoochun cracks up the set as he commands, “Can you shut that mouth of yours.”
The second attempt continues but with Yoochun this time commenting, “I’m going to cut off that tongue of yours,” having Junsu double over in laughs. Jaejoong asks Junsu if he has eaten chocolate and when Junsu sings, “Yes I have eaten chocolate.” Jaejoong, perfectly reprising his role from his drama, looks at the camera as he remarks, “Arrest this man right now.”
They then wrap up their greeting wishing fans a happy Valentine’s Day.

source: allkpop

[VIDEO+TRANS] 130213 Happy Valentines from JYJ (English Subtitles)

English subtitles
Japanese subtitles
[TRANS] JYJ Valentine’s Day Skit
JS singing as Mozart: Even if I close my eyes~ I see her.
She is my own angel~
JS talking: Everyone~ Are you ready to give me your love for Valentine’s Day?
I will also let everyone hear my love. (Caption: Junsu who wants to receive the ‘sweet stuff’)
JS singing as Joon: Can you hear me? (Text box: Please give me the sweet stuff~)
I love you (Caption: A love song to receive the ‘sweet stuff’)
Do you hear this voice?
JS taking: Happy Valentine’s~~ ^^ (In text bubble black text: ‘Please give me chocolate’ in a very cute way)
When JS blows the kiss, text on screen: Ang~
JS talking: You all thought it ended right?
JS singing as Tod: My chocolate~~
Stop eating it~~ (Captions on screen: Sweet~ Sweet~)
Grey screen caption: Chocolate.. I’m doing this to receive it
YC in Sageuk as Lee Sunjoon: It’s been a while. This is Lee Sunjoon.
Please say you don’t have a boyfriend.
Screen caption: Is this a risky thing to do?
YC in Sageuk as Lee Gak: It’s me, the Crown Prince.
Did you prepare the sweet stuff? (Text bubble yellow text: Please give me chocolate in cute and sageuk tone)
If you eat it all by yourself, you’ll gain weight.
Screen caption: I’m not going to get to eat chocolate like this…
YC as Han Jungwoo: Lover~ I’m really missing you today.
Where is my chocolate? Give it here~
JJ interrupts in sageuk tone, black text bubble: (Sizzling) I want to kill him…
JJ: Hi~ I’m the prince of the financial world Cha Muwon. Are you doing well?
Did you grow a lot?
What did I saw on the last episode of Protect the Boss?
I said to grow more right? Just a bit more! A bit a bit a bit~
This can’t do
You know that in a bit, it’s going to be Valentine’s Day right?
If you don’t grow a bit more, I won’t give you chocolate~
Just a bit more, just a bit, just a bit, more more more more!
Grow a bit more and come~
JJ as Kyungtak: Hello. I’m Kim Kyungtak.
Why, why didn’t you give me chocolates?
Can’t you please just give it to me?
Since a long time ago
Chocolate wasn’t on my side..
JJ giggling
JJ: Why, why didn’t you give me chocolates?
In other places, the lovers are giving and receiving chocolates affectionately..
Those guys!!
Arrest them immediately!!!!
Please give me chocolates
Why aren’t you giving me chocolates?
Last year and the year before that, how many years has it been?
You guys want to receive candies right? Then this time, give me chocolates
Then, I will give everyone candies. Like this (motioning above YC’s head)
YC: Jawbreaker (type of round candy)
JJ: Jawbreaker. Ang~
YC: Is it yummy?
JJ: Ang~
As 3 now, in rehearsal
JJ: Who are you?
YC: Jungwoo
JJ: Jungwoo? I’m Kyungtak-ie
YC: Then should I be Lee Gak?
JS: How can I do my voice?
Someone in background: It’s possible!
JJ: You have to sing no matter what. Like when you’re doing musicals, ‘Ohhh~~ Chocolateeee~~”
JS: Oh Kyungtak-ie~~ Did you receive chocolates?
JJ in sageuk: I didn’t receive any
JS: What was he again?
YC: I’m the King remember
JJ as Kyungtak: Ah.. he is the King.
JS: Lee Gak-ie~ Did you eat chocolate?
YC: Can’t you shut that foul mouth of yours?
Caption: The musical “Rooftop Kyungtak-zabeth” has been born!
JS: Ah let’s do this, let’s do this. Ahhh This can’t do, let’s do this.
YC: I’m the highest, I’m the King remember.
JS: Oh Kyungtak-ie~ Did you eat chocolates?
JJ: I haven’t been able to yet. How about you (informal)? Ah, you’re the king (switched to formal)
JS: Oh Lee Gak-ie~ Did you receive chocolates?
YC: I will cut off that tongue of yours
/JS & YC laughing/
YC: You can’t laugh. He’s not laughing (points to JJ)
Caption pointing to JJ: Focused
JJ: Have you tasted that sweet chocolate?
JS: I have tried it~
JJ still in Sageuk: Arrest this rascal immediately
JJ: I will not forgive this rascal.
YC: hurry up and keep going
JJ: How, the finishing act..
YC: 1,2,3
JYJ: Happy Valentine’s~~

Credit: CJESJYJ
Translation by @ohmyjunsu
Japanese subtitles Yuri AngelXia
English subtitles t4rw3n
Shared by: PrinceJJ

JYJ wishes fans a happy Valentine’s Day with a hilarious skit

JYJ is back with another special video for Valentine’s Day! The clip is sure to leave fans smiling and laughing as the boys reprise their roles from dramas or musicals to put on a hilarious impromptu skit.
Junsu starts off by greeting fans by singing his words as if he’s still in character for his musical, whileYoochun speaks to fans as if he is the characters from ‘Sungkyunkwan Scandal‘, ‘Rooftop Prince‘, and ‘I Miss You‘, while Jaejoong does the same by talking as if he is once again acting as his characters from ‘Protect the Boss‘, and ‘Time Slip Dr. Jin‘. The boys all ask about whether fans have received sweets and chocolates, and their wish to receive chocolates for the special day.
The trio then come together for an impromptu skit in which they decide to play their respective characters (Jaejoong becoming his character in ‘Time Slip Dr. Jin’, and Yoochun becoming his king character in ‘Rooftop Prince’) as they talk to each other about eating chocolate. Since Junsu is not quite sure what to do, the members tell him he must sing everything he says like he is in his musical, bringing laughs.
In their first attempt, Junsu sweetly sings to ask whether each of them have eaten chocolate and the others get into character as they speak in the manner of their historical characters. Yoochun cracks up the set as he commands, “Can you shut that mouth of yours.”
The second attempt continues but with Yoochun this time commenting, “I’m going to cut off that tongue of yours,” having Junsu double over in laughs. Jaejoong asks Junsu if he has eaten chocolate and when Junsu sings, “Yes I have eaten chocolate.” Jaejoong, perfectly reprising his role from his drama, looks at the camera as he remarks, “Arrest this man right now.”
They then wrap up their greeting wishing fans a happy Valentine’s Day.

source: allkpop


130213 Jaejoong and His Sister Su Young

Suyoung130213
[TRANS] This is from this Lunar new year.. but recent photos turned out not that well..,. Before the age of 30 years old.. before looking old. T_T let’s take a lot of photos~~ Joongah~~we have really aged… Now.. we gotta take care of our health~~~~ before aging even further more…
BC-LP13CYAAIowe
Suyoung130213 2
[TRANS] Sweet/beautiful brother… Noona is cheering for you~ Congrats~^^ Lyricist, Composer.. Super cool^^ Hwaiting~^^
BC-YsVECEAA8l-6
Credit: @shie486
Translated by @neonoenjena; @rubypurple_fan
Shared by PrinceJJ
[INFO] 13/02/13 MV MINE Appeared and Aired on KBS World Japan broadcast Program

@shachong:
ジェジュンきたーーー\(^o^) http://t.co/ezx8TL1k

@rubypurple_fan Yeah JJ's Mine MV was on KBS Japan~

Yeah MV MINE JJ ada di KBS Jepang ~ 

The nettizens comment ..woah it's a very good progress

Woa ini kemajuan bisa melihat MV salah satu anggota JYJ di tampilkan setelah sekian lama ^^


Credit: @shachong+@rubypurple_fan
Trans :6002m4ntabb
Share by JYJ Fans Indonesia 

~6002m4ntabb~

[OTHER TWITTER] 130212 Jaejoong’s Sister Tweets A Picture of Jaejoong And His Niece


130212 mk taiji
[TRANS] All day today.. rolled around and slept at uncle Jjoongie’s house. Our SeoHyunie also ate delicious meat.. received CD as well. I’m just next to them.. yuck.. I got cut [out of the picture]. keke
JJANDNIECE2
Credit: @mk_taiji
Translated by pvtse of JYJ3
Shared by PrinceJJ


No comments:

Post a Comment