10 March 2013

130310 Jaejoong's Twiter Update and Other Twitters, [Video, Pics n Trans] 130309 JYJ singing "Found You" at Jaejoong's Manager's Wedding, [TRANS]Coming to Taiwan next month to perform, Kim Jaejoong would like to try nude hot spring and [TRANS] 130308 STAR COLUMN: Kim Jaejoong’s Asia Tour Story




[TWITTER] 130309 Jaejoong Twitter Update

Note: Jaejoong’s new DP is from Russian artist Oleg Dou:
OlegDou

Credit: @bornfreeonekiss
Translated by Hannah @ PrinceJJ
Shared by PrinceJJ

[TWITTER] 130310 Jaejoong Twitter Update

Twitter: Jaejoong the bookworm?

Transcript: 
와..베르나르 베르베르~~~”웃음”
Translation: 
Whoa.. Bernard Werber~~~ “Laughter” 
Bernard Werber is a French best selling (science fiction) author. So Jaejoong is referring to the author’s book, Le rire du Cyclope (The Laughter of the Cyclops).
Credit: HC

[INFO] 130308 Ticket Info for Jaejoong Mini-Concert & Fanmeeting in Taipei

tp3
tp1
tp4
Date: 13-Apr-2013 (Sat)
Time: 19:30 (7:30 pm CST)
Venue: NTU (National Taiwan University) Sports Center
Ticket On Sale 16-Mar-2013 (11am CST)
Ticket Prices (in TWD): 5000, 4500, 4000, 3500, 2500)
Seating Plan:
tp2
This event is confirmed by C-JeS News Announcement here
Credit: walkieticket
Translated By: RainbowKJJ
Shared By: JYJ3

[TRANS] 130308 STAR COLUMN: Kim Jaejoong’s Asia Tour Story

It’s been 4 years since JYJ’s Thanksgiving Live in Tokyo Dome last June 2010. The thought of meeting their fans after a long time is really exciting for them. For the fans who have waited for four years, JYJ is going to show them the best stage.
Kim Jaejoong started his Asia Tour in Bitec Hall, Bangkok, Thailand last February 17 and will continue to Shanghai, Hong Kong, Nanjing, etc. Through Naver star column, let’s reveal Kim Jaejoong’s many thoughts.
- Editor
*********************************
I like people. Every person has his own smell and has stories to tell. If you talked to each other for the first time with an open mind, we can quickly become friends. So I like to meet new people and create a bond. I don’t care about first impression because I don’t judge a person based on his outside appearance. “Hyung, you’re very popular wherever we go abroad. We’re envious.” My members sometime say this to me. Ever since debut, I am responsible for the strong image. Maybe that’s the reason why I receive more love overseas than domestic. There were many people who have this prejudice against me in Korea. Even though it’s not that many, I always felt this way. I did not receive such prejudice when I am working overseas and meeting people. People like me as Kim Jaejoong despite having different culture or language. For people to be more at ease, I will share a story about me. Language barrier is difficult but I wanted to interact with them more so I continue to build relationships. To be able to share such feelings with people who love our music, it made me respect and love their culture.
Taken at the plane at the start of my tour~
I sometimes get asked in interviews, “You have a lot of fans, do you feel indifferent already?” I always say, “Absolutely not.” Fans often ask “Did they receive my letter? My gift? Can they feel my sincerity? Will my feelings reach them?” They might think it is impossible but these things are relayed to us. As everyone carefully prepared all these, I always find a way to listen to the story of the fans. During the times that I was so tired and felt vulnerable to the point that I want to give everything up, they give me an unseen force, a formidable power that makes me feel everything will be okay. It is the power of the fans of course. Due to safety issues, I always exit in a hurry from the airport or tour venues. Even like this, it is very heartwarming for me to see people who come and cheer for me.
During Asia tour rehearsal & behind the scenes
Releasing a solo album under the name Kim Jaejoong. I always prefer the rock genre since I was a kid. On the other hand, while I am preparing for it, everything seems unfamiliar but at the same time exciting, so I enjoy this pleasant feeling a lot. This is not something that people told me to do, it is what I want to do. I want to say something about me so I use music to do that. How wonderful it is. So I decided the name title to be ‘I’.
During the photoshoot for the album cover
I heard the news about the Asia tour while I was preparing for my domestic concert. It gave me strength and motivation. I received a lot of strength from the Asia fanmeeting as an actor during the 2nd half of last year. This time, let’s make this show more extraordinary. Ideas kept on coming and expectations were high. The consensus seems like it will be good to talk to all 5,000 or 10,000 fans and play games with them. Then we add a a mini concert where I can perform the songs from the album and also to sing some songs that I love. So the title is ‘Your, My, and Mine”
 Asia Tour Rehearsal with staff
It was exciting that the start of my first concert is also my birthday. I am really very happy. Many fans enjoyed, laughed, and clapped for me. It was really the best birthday of my life since debut. I really laughed too much (I think that day is also the day that I had laughed the most). I don’t normally see the fans from the stage due to the lighting. But due to the games, I was able to see the fans’ faces with my own eyes. I can see how happy they were and it makes me feel blessed that I nearly shed tears. During the mini-concert, I extended the microphone to the audience, the fans sang to me, “I want to protect you. Even your habits, wrong and bad, Even so they make me smile when I’m tired. It will be a bit difficult but I will even say I love you.” After that, I responded, “I love you. I am in front of you and not in front of others. I am holding your hand.” At that moment, I felt really grateful and special. Fans are the best.
First stop in Asia concert tour is Korea and it was my birthday. I spent it with fans, thank you very much.
The full-fledge Asia tour began. The first schedule is Thailand. It’s been 3 years since our activities as JYJ or solo has been blocked in Japan. Thailand is always the first stop of our concert. JYJ has lots of fans in Thailand who greet and cheer for us. I liked the elephant very much. Thai fans always give me lots of elephant gifts.
I cooked for the fans. I hope you enjoyed it ^^
I am grateful and thankful to Japanese fans. It’s been awhile I met Japanese fans ever since Fuji TV’s Sunao ni Narenakute in 2010. Japanese fans came directly to Korea to passionately cheer for me in Protect the boss, Dr Jin, and Jackal movie. We also recorded the highest number of foreign entries for a single event during the JYJ Membership week. If our main activities are in Korea, Japan is considered our hometown. I also have a lot of Japanese friends so I get the news from them.
sc7During Dr Jin drama fanmeeting
I also traveled to China frequently due to JYJ concerts and fanmeetings. I’ve been in Beijing, Shanghai, Nanjing, Hong Kong and many more cities. The language varies slightly in each region but the enthusiastic cheering is the same across the cities. Nowadays, I am interested in learning Chinese after studying Japanese. It seems really difficult. I like to learn so I can talk more with fans and become closer with them.
sc8Asian tour
Since a lot of people like me, it is difficult to go out as much as I like when I’m in Asia. I usually stay in the hotel. I just sleep, listen to music, swim, read manga, and watch movies. It is really lonely so I try to amuse myself by taking selcas.
 Selca when I was in Thailand ^^
If there is something that I like to tell my fans, “I miss you already and I promise to give you a wonderful performance.”
Proof shots of fans during my birthday concert. Thank you very much
sc11
Sign: Did you enjoy reading Star Column? Raise your hand if you would like to chat with me on the 11th?!
Written by Kim Jaejoong
Photo credit: C-jes entertainment

Translated By: Ruby of JYJ3
Shared By: JYJ3

[TRANS]Coming to Taiwan next month to perform, Kim Jaejoong would like to try nude hot spring.


Once he learnt that he is coming to Taiwan for a performance, he asked: "Can I try the nude hot spring?" 



Kim Jaejoong has not been to Taiwan for a lot of times, however, he has very deep impression about Taiwan, other than missing the Taiwanese delicacies, he has also heard about the well-known hot springs in Taiwan.



He has never felt shy to show off his body, he hope to have the opportunity to try the nude hot spring in Taiwan. 



*Partly translated*



Translated by: @theXiahpwa

note;Jaejoong will have a concert and fanmeeting in Taiwan on April 13

[OTHER TWITTER] 130309 The Bride’s Sister & Junsu’s Mom shares photos of JYJ’s Manager Wedding

[TRANS] JYJ singing ‘Found You’. We applauded for the song we haven’t heard for a long time from the three men^^ The congrats ment from Jaejoong to unnie and brother-in-law was so nice too. Hihi
(JYJ3 Note: Unnie would be the bride and brother-in-law would be the groom, Jaejoong’s manager)
[TRANS] Them[JYJ] returning after singing “congratulatory song” at manager-nim’s wedding~^^ Not well-taken, but just make do and view ok~?^^
Credits: @analog1984 + @zunoxiahmom
Translated by: @The_little_pear of PrinceJJ + @chloe6002
Shared by: JYJ3

[OTHER TWITTER] 130309 Jaejoong’s Sister shares photos of JYJ’s Manager Wedding

[TRANS] Jaeho oppa~Minjeong eonni congrats on your wedding~~ Jaeho oppa…I ate all the beef ribs soup~~~^^ Pretty right?? hehehehehe
Source: @Shie486
Translated by: @neonoenjena
Shared by: JYJ3
more pics of Kim Jaejoong and JYJ to the wedding;


 Jaejoong lended his car

LINE UPDATE: JYJ sings ‘Found You” at manager’s Wedding

130309 JYJ singing "Found You" at Jaejoong's Manager's Wedding

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gvC8RwPXvO4
CREDIT;HEAVENJYJ·

Korean Transcript: 
3년동안 우리 곁에서 세계를 돌며 애써준 우리 매니저형이 드디어 천생연분 찾아 결혼 했습니다. 형을 위해 뭉쳐서 찾았다를 축가로 불러 드렸어요. 
형~! 행복해야해요 ~~~^^
10초만 살짝 공개할까요? ㅎ
Our manager-hyung, who has worked with us all around the world for 3 years, finally got married to his soulmate. For him, we sang ‘Found you’ at his wedding.
Hyung~! You’ll have to be happy~~~^^
Shall I share a little bit for just 10 seconds?ㅎ
Credit: theyoungestmin
======
LINE(EN) Update: 
Transcript: 
Our manager just got married!! He has worked with us for 3 years:)
He is such a nice guy and we are very happy for him :)
The couple was so cute. They are made up for each other..!!!
sooo we sang ‘Find you’ at the wedding! congratulations!!
wanna see the video? :)
here we go
Source: JYJ LINE | JYJ(EN) LINE

[VIDEOS] JYJ – NII 2013 Spring “I Want You” Interviews (Eng Sub)NII Making Vid here

Junsu wearing Jaejoong’s signed shirt… Yoochun wearing Junsu’s signed shirt.. Jaejoong wearing Yoochun’s signed shirt…
XD these dorks (Cr. ohmyjunsu)

Eng Sub

Credit: NII via totolo1009 + t4rw3n
Shared by: JYJ3

[TRANS] 130306 An Impressive Solo Career… ‘Sold Out’ Man Kim Jaejoong Is On A Roll Overseas

53484477.4
Sells out all copies of his repackage album, following over 140,000 copies of his first solo album
Tops album sales charts in other countries such as Japan… His Asia Tour is also on fire
Kim Jaejoong, who has taken his first steps as a solo singer, is living up to his title of a ‘Hallyu Star’.
After completely selling out all 140,000 copies of his solo album that was released in January, Kim Jaejoong has also sold all copies of his recent repackage album. The response is even hotter overseas. The album topped the iTunes rock charts in seven countries including Singapore, Taiwan and Hong Kong, and has also topped album sales charts in Taiwan and Japan. Kim Jaejoong became the first male solo singer to top the Korean V Charts of Yinyue Tai, China’s biggest music video site, for four consecutive weeks.
Amidst this success, Kim Jaejoong kicked off his ‘Your, My and Mine’ Asia tour in Thailand on the 17th of February. Requests for tour stops have been flooding in from various countries across Asia ever since it was revealed that Kim Jaejoong would be holding a world tour. There are currently three cities confirmed for the tour, with the singer meeting with fans in Shanghai, China from the 16th till the 18th of this month and moving on to Nanjing and Hong Kong afterwards.
A representative of C-JeS Entertainment explained, “There are a lot of countries being added to the list of potential stops as the tour progresses,” and “We’re getting a constant stream of calls through promoters. We’re currently in discussions over 3~4 cities.”
Source: [sports donga]
Translated & Shared by: dongbangdata.net
130307 JYJ’s LINE Friends Reached 580,000 in One Week, ‘Increase Physical Contact’
JYJ (Jaejoong, Yuchun, and Junsu) has increased physical contact with fans with a new SNS account.

On Feb 27, JYJ opened an official account in LINE, a messenger app with more than 100 million subscribers worldwide. In just one week since opening the official account, JYJ LINE account has 580,000 registered users as friends: 70,000 friends in their Korean account, 250,000 in their Japanese account, and 180,000 in their English account.

JYJ recently shared to fans worldwide a diverse range of content including photos from a drama scene, script reading, concert practice, autograph sessions as well as voice messages.

C-JeS Entertainment official said, “The purpose of the existing official website and facebook account are for spreading accurate information. LINE, on the other hand, they can post pictures or record a voice message to reach out to fans more. Fans can also talk with them real time, including overseas fans whose numbers increased during JYJ’s world tour.”

JYJ said, “Recently we’re having fun discovering LINE’s functions. Voice messages and stickers can be sent. From now on, when we have overseas schedule, we’ll leave voice messages on Line’s overseas account.”

Meanwhile, to celebrate the opening of JYJ’s official LINE account, Kim Jaejoong, currently on his Asia tour, will be having a live chat which will be broadcasted on March 11.
Credit: rubypurple_fan
[Goodwill] Idols and Their Warm Hearts & Good Deeds
While we highlighted some of Korea’s well known socialtainers last week, this week we’ve decided to highlight the idols who bring social issues to light not primarily with their words, but with their actions.

Celebrities tend to have a great realm of influence, but it’s undeniable that idols are some of the most closely watched celebs in the business. So when idols go out of their way and do something other than sing, dance or entertain, the media (and the general public) notices. 
[Parts unrelated to JYJ omitted]
image
JYJ

Though its gone through its fair share of troubles, JYJ has managed to rise up as one of the most influential idol groups.

Not only has JYJ held several charity concerts, but the group is also famous for donating their paychecks, either from individual projects, or from concert tours.

The group also partnered with Elle Magazine and World Vision to create the ‘Mango Tree Project’ in 2011, which aimed to gift mango trees, symbolizing hope, to Sudanese children.

JYJ also made news when it donated 200 million won to the Thailand flood relief, helping students and schools who were affected by the devastating floods, as well as 600 million won to the 2011 Japanese earthquake and tsunami relief.

Thanks to these hugely charitable acts, JYJ and its members have been recognized as honorary ambassadors by several major organizations, including the Good Library Project, the Nuclear Security Summit, and UNAIDS.
Credit: enewsworld
shared by Kim Jaejoong tumblr

130309 Jaejoong Twitter Update

이른아침부터 폭풍안식을 주시는 혜민스님 http://pic.twitter.com/TmoxjlnSk8


Trans :
Early morning rest from storms given by Monk Haemin

[OTHER TRANS] Haeminsunim(Monk Haemin) who gave me huge rest in the early morning

[Note: Monk Haemin (@haeminsunim) is an influential Buddhist monk]


Translation of the text in the pic Jaejoong tweeted :

We are living with the endless relationship.
Me and family members, relatives, friends, colleagues, neighbors…
We can be happy when these relationships are happy.
If you feel happy alone, it doesn’t last long.

Our the greatest teacher is…,
learning from the relationships among the people.
If you already realized something,
but if something uncomfortable remains in your relationship,
that realization is not perfect yet..



‎"The enlightenment is still not complete "

TRANS: The shot of Monk Haemin's book tweeted by Jae
Our biggest mentor, is the lesson we have learnt from the relationship with people. Even though you are enlightened, if there is discomfort remaining in the relationship, the enlightenment is still not complete.

via @shinkipeia





Twitter: Jaejoong shares short conversation with Yuchun & Junsu





Transcript: 
@bornfreeonekiss: 매니져형 결혼식뒤 우린..집으로 귀가..난 숙면을..그리고 멤버들은 봐도봐도 내형제덜~ pic.twitter.com/fD4fHLZE5v
Translation: 
After manager hyung’s wedding we.. returning home.. I needed some good deep sleep..And no matter how you see it, my members are my real brothers~
++++++
Conversation: 
Jaejoong:
Get home safely. I’m not able to greet/say bye properly, going to sleep right awayㅜ 
I love you
Jjunshyueo:
Sleep well
Jjok (Kiss sound) 

(Jaejoong has Junsu as ‘Jjunshyueo’ a cute way to say his name)
Jaejoong:
My boys (kids)~
Yochwen: 
Hahaha 
Sleep well~!!!! ^____^ Dream of me
(Jaejoong has Yuchun as cute name Yochwen)
Credit: HC + ohmyjunsu + neonoenjena


[OTHER TWITTER] 130308 Jaejoong Sent His Album To Prain’s CEO



PrainCEO8march2013
[TRANS] Thank you
BEzgCZ1CcAAwWmx
Credit: @yeojy
Shared by PrinceJJ
[NEWS] 130307 Turkish Fans to Send JYJ’s Photo Up into Outer Space


Turkish fans of JYJ will be sending a photo of Kim Jaejoong, Park Yoochun andKim Junsu into outer space.

As part of a photo project that is being executed by a local bank, JYJ fans in Turkey will send a JYJ photo as well as the fans’ message toward JYJ into outer space on March 18. The fans have shared this news along with their space travel certificate through YouTube, which has been garnering much attention.

JYJ’s fans spoke with eNEWS and said, “The rocket with the capsule will take off on March 18. This is a project by a Turkish bank.”

eNEWS spoke with the bank in charge and found out that the messages and photo will not be on a rocket but tied to a special balloon. After the balloon reaches the tip of the earth’s atmosphere, the message and photos will break apart from the balloon and float in space.

eNEWS also spoke with the Korean Council of Turkey and they said, “We have checked the message. It is true that the JYJ fans of Turkey will send a message and a photo of JYJ into space.”

They continued, “JYJ is the K-Pop group with the most fans in Turkey. In the past, Jaejoong was invited to a state dinner by the Turkey president and attended, which proved the growth of Hallyu and helped improve the cultural exchange between Korea and Turkey.”

Other celebrities who have had fans do similar outer space events include Super Junior‘s Kim Hee Chul, Jang Woo Hyuk and Jang Nara. But this is the first time that fans will have sent a message and photo into outer space.

Meanwhile, JYJ will be throwing a concert in early April at the Tokyo Dome in Japan.

Credit: Soompi
Shared by: WBC

Kim Jaejoong, “JYJ Always Focus On Both Being Active As Celebrities And Doing Charity Work”

JYJ’s Kim Jaejoong revealed that the group is always focused on both being active as celebrities and doing charity work in the form of donations.
JYJ donated the money they received from working as honorary ambassadors of the KBEE 2012 Hallyu convention that was held in Osaka, Japan last November to UNICEF Korea. The donation ceremony was held at the main office of UNICEF Korea in Changsung-dong, Seoul on the 5th and Kim Jaejoong attended the event as the representative of JYJ, stating, “Park Yoochun and Kim Junsu have other commitments, so it saddens me to say that I had to come alone.”
Saying, “JYJ have always focused on our charity work, including regular donations,” Kim Jaejoong also revealed, “Every month, we make donations for children all over the world, especially Africa, and the members make sure to be forerunners in making donations in beginning-of-the-year and end-of-the-year events.”
To thank JYJ for their donation, Kim Jaejoong received UNICEF ‘Awoo dolls’ that looked like the members. He smiled as he stated, “These Awoo dolls were made by us, and it would have been nicer if they were all smiling but they all have the same expression on their faces.”
He continued to add, “From what I know, these dolls are being used to collect donations for children,” and “We would like to put these JYJ dolls up for an auction, and we hope that the money collected from this auction will be able to help children in need all over the world.” Kim Jaejoong also commented, “I’ve decided to bring these dolls with me so that more people will see them and participate in the ‘Awoo Doll’ campaign.”
When asked about JYJ’s current whereabouts, Kim Jaejoong stated, “The members are all focusing on individual activities. I’m currently working on promoting my solo album.” He also stated, “JYJ will soon be greeting our overseas fans through a concert in Japan. We are working hard to show a different side of JYJ.”
Meanwhile, JYJ were chosen to be the honorary ambassadors of the KBEE 2012 Hallyu convention in Osaka, Japan last November and worked hard to promote communication and business cooperation between Korea and Japan.
Source: segye
Translated & Shared by: dongbangdata.net

[RANKING] 130306 Kim Jaejoong’s Mini-Album “Y” ranks #2 on GAON Monthly Album Chart for February and tops Weekly Chart

GAON Monthly Album Chart: February
** Total Sales: 50,000  (All the printed copies produced by C-jes Link)
** Kim Jaejoong’s Mini-Album “Y” was released on February 26th, and topped GAON Monthly Album Chart (February) after just 2 days in release.
** The Gaon Album Chart are a set national charts that ranks the best-selling albums, including mini-albums and singles, in South Korea, provided by the Korea Music Content Industry Association. The charts are made up of charts tracking domestic album sales, international album sales and a combined overall album sales in weekly, monthly and year-end format.
GAON Weekly Album Chart 
Week: 2013.02.24 – 2013.03.02
** Kim Jaejoong’s Mini-Album “Y” was released on February 26th, and topped GAON Weekly Album Chart after just 5 days in release.
Source: GAON 
Shared by:
 JYJ3
[OTHER TWITTER] 130309 Fukutaro-san Twitter Update
image
[TRANS]  Isn’t this the signature for me? Nee hee hee (((o(*゚▽゚*)o)))
image
[NOTE: Jaejoong was signing Fuku’s CD] 
image
[TRANS] Jyan (^ ^) ~ this is the sign for me of that picture ー(*^^*)
image
Source: @fuku0501
Translated by: Jen_BabyLove and  Helly of JYJ3
Shared by: JYJ3 
 Kim Jaejoong tumblr


[JYJ Korea] 점심 맛있게 드세요~~^^
점심 먹고 나서 네이버 스타칼럼을 통해 제가 이야기 같이 읽을까요? ㅎㅎ
JJ
아시아 투어 화이팅!!!!

[JYJ Japan]
お昼ご飯食べましたか~~^^
お昼ご飯食べて、NAVERスターコラムを通して僕が書いた話を一緒に読みましょうか ?
JJ
アジアツアー ファイティン!!!!

[E-TRANS] Have a nice lunch~~^^
Will you read the story that I wrote together through NAVER STAR column?
ㅎㅎ
JJ’s ASIA TOUR fighting!!!!

NAVER STAR dari Tur Asia JAEJOONG :http://t.co/ijQcrXG0uG"
JYJ + JYJ(JP) LINE Naver
Translated by: @theyoungestmin




some Video of Jaejoong's recently;

130308 Kim Jaejoong Mini Concert & Fan Meeting in Taipei Greeting

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=Gg4fcANsQWc

130308 JYJ 재중 Jaejoong ONLY LOVE MUBANK Chart

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=GmqYhf5Wqlk
credit;JJYCJSYJJ

No comments:

Post a Comment