13 April 2013

[PICS ] 12/04/13 |Conference Pers FM & Mini Konser "Your, My and Mine" JYJ Jaejoong di Taiwan, [TRANS] 130410 Shiina Mako, Chief Editor of KantameDaily, Blogs about Jaejoong’s Interview,Tony Moly JYJ Global Fanmeeting, and JYJ Naver LINE Update




Jaejoong on China mag April cover 
via: @MegWu0312


Video of Conference Pers FM and Mini Concert in Taiwan;

金在中 台北演唱會 記者會實況

credit;iwantradio


[Yahoo!新聞] Kim Jaejoong's Press Conference for YMM Concert FM in Taipe

credit:republicofjyj·





PICS 12/04/13 |Conference Pers FM & Mini Konser "Your, My and Mine" JYJ Jaejoong di Taiwan










































 












[Twitter update] 12/04/13 Jaejoong Twitter Update 
[TRANS] Taiwan is great~ (or) I like Taiwan RT: @bornfreeonekiss: 대만 조으다~

Credit: @shinkipeia
Shared by: WBC


@bornfreeonekiss:
대만 조으다http://t.co/snqjufjazn


















JJ's watch: Hublot Big Bang 44 mm Rose Gold. Price: 33,200 USD (via Lookkaew_SK)

[PICS] Tony Moly Global Fan Meeting












In the hotel room of lucky fans who attend JYJ event. It has been given the nice gifts from TONY MOLY~


Poster JYJ at Tony Moly fansign today~

Fan-account: Tony Moly-JYJ Global Fansign in Seoul (10 Apr 2013)

The moment the MC announced "JYJ", loud clapping sounds and screaming were heard. Micky07 (@QHsia) & I were too excited!! No voice came out! OMG!!! Chunnie appeared first, looking so dashing with slightly gelled combed-up fringe! So handsome in jacket, t-shirt, jeans & black sneakers! He was walking very slowly as his toe still hurt, i guess. Second, came in Jae wearing white cream jacket with t-shirt and followed by Junsu looking so sweet. 

They were very well-mannered & we were mesmerized by their smiles. Chunnie kept exchanging looks & made short chats with Jae to answer the MC's questions. Then chunnie made eye contact with me... smiling slightly.. He looked at my face, to my hands, down to my boots!! I had goosebumps all over! (Later while i sat down, after my turn for autograph, our eyes met again & he looked at me from top to boots again --goosebumps all over again!)

Among all the attendees, I was the first one to go up for the autograph session. Felt so excited and saw 3 pairs of eyes looking at me going up the stage, ready with pens to sign their autographs.

Junsu wanted to write my name but the CJES guard stopped him, he requested for a quick one & gave the guard a funny look but the guard was very strict & told him no. Junsu then looked at me with cute angel face & said "so sorry".

Jae looked at me and smiled. When I greeted him "Hi JaeJoong!" He smiled with his grinning beautiful face & said " Yes, Hi"

Next, Chunnie...I smiled and said "Hello." I said to him "Hi Micky... How are you?" I have a black diamond cross pendant, with chain as a special gift for him. I opened the small box & showed it to him. The CJES guard was trying to chase me off. He opened his mouth & said "Oh that is expensive but very nice. Thank you so, much." He accepted it from me when I closed the box. He touched my hand!!! Then I said "take care & God Bless. I'm Jess noona." He smiled and passed me his autographed paper.

TM photography session was cancelled as TM staff told me JYJ boys were stressed out, feeling fatigue, tired still from the recent Tokyo Dome concert.So CJES decided to shorten the TM fansign session for JYJ. We have to let the boys go and waved bye-bye with our sad faces. 

We were earlier asked to put all gifts in the boxes provided but I told them I have special gifts for the boys. 
I took the small jewel box for Chunnie and hid it in my hands from the guard. Too bad I can't hide the gifts for Jae & Junsu in my hands so i couldn't pass those gifts to to Junsu n Jae personally.

Source: @KLgal69
Shared by: WBC

JYJ Naver LINE Update

130411 JYJ Naver Line Update: JYJ's Greetings to Fans Around the World

[TRANS] We wish all of you get along with fans in other countries through LINE
It’ll be good to say hello and to do something like sharing the photo~~
Did you already watch our photo on the article?
We are still fabulous~
130411 JYJ Naver Line Update: JYJ's Greetings to Fans Around the World
130411 JYJ Naver Line Update: JYJ's Greetings to Fans Around the World

[TRANS] Ah! I heard that Israel fans will visit to Korea…
Welcome to Korea~~ㅎ

130411 JYJ Naver Line Update: JYJ's Greetings to Fans Around the World

[TRANS] Fans in Mexico and Brazil..
We also miss you~~~ Hi, Annyung guys~~~
130411 JYJ Naver Line Update: JYJ's Greetings to Fans Around the World


[TRANS] And over~~~ there~~~,
Our lovely fans in Chile and Peru~~~
We want some nonstop flight between here and there~~~
130411 JYJ Naver Line Update: JYJ's Greetings to Fans Around the World

[TRANS] Fans in France, UK and other countries in Europe including Germany where we had a concert..
How are you?^_____^
130411 JYJ Naver Line Update: JYJ's Greetings to Fans Around the World

[TRANS] Fans in Spain~~~~~~
Are you get ready to go to school or work?
Is it early morning there?
Buenos días~~~^^
Is it right? ㅎㅎ
130411 JYJ Naver Line Update: JYJ's Greetings to Fans Around the World

[TRANS] Today.. suddenly, I really miss our fans who are far away from here~~~~~!
130411 JYJ Naver Line Update: JYJ's Greetings to Fans Around the World

[TRANS] Everyone~~~~~~~
I miss all of you~~~~~~~~

Boots that Jaejoong worn today is a birthday gift from Baidu Jae Bar for his birthday^^

Videos of Jaejoong for Taipei FM and Solo concert;


[MR9095] 130412 JaeJoong @ TPE Airport

credit;MoiRa6002·

JYJ - 2013-04-12 JAEJOONG IN INCHEON

credit;Colleen Jung


130412 金在中桃園機場接機

credit;flora0419tw

[Fancam] 130412 Jaejoong @ Incheon Airport [chalan

credit;chalance ii


{PICS} 130412 JaeJoong @  Airport to and arrive at Taipei Airport;































pics are not mine, credit as tagged.

Jaejoong and JYJ on Cover of Japan Magazines:






JYJ Tokyo Dome Concert was reported on Korea's newspaper. ^^


[TRANS] 130410 Shiina Mako, Chief Editor of KantameDaily, Blogs about Jaejoong’s Interview

“The Issue around Jaejoong’s message in the movie of an interview”
 photo b1.jpg
The movie of Jaejoong’s interview in Nanjing.
There are a lot of messages from fans who enjoyed it.
Thank you so much.(*^o^*)
I would like to say sorry about the end part in which Jaejoong was saying messages to his fans ended
unnaturally, which made some people sad.
As a matter of the fact, this is a behind-a-scene story, though. I was told like We don’t have much time,
and Don’t ask everything by a staff member then.
Even told so, both of I and Jaejoong-sun were trying to have as much talk as possible, however little time we had.
I was told to talk in Korean.
On the other hand, asking Jaejoong-san, he said Japanese would be fine.
Even when the staff shot us an angry look, we still kept talking.
Jaejoong continued talking long to tell his message.
But the cameraman was Korean who didn’t understand what he was saying in Japanese, also he had some
pressure from surroundings.
In the end, he seemed to fade it our once. m(..)m
Korean staff members didn’t know that he was talking a message.
I am sorry about it.
At the site where we had a tight pressure, it was kinda Mission Impossible.
 photo b2.jpg
See? My face a bit froze, right? kkk
It was an interview with this pitter-patter in Nanjing.
Go ahead and watch it.
Apparently there are some fans of Jaejoong, who still don’t know about it.
He was saying that he’d got tired the former day, however, no, no, he was so powerful and sexy on stage. Wasn’t he?
[Article with movie] Interview with Kim Jaejoong of JYJ in Nanjing
[Movie Revealed] Kim Jaejoong, Solo Concert & Fan Meeting
are here
Kantame Daily
Shiina Mako
http://www.kantamedaily.com
Watch Kantame Daily Interview with Jaejoong here and read trans here
Credit: 848bati
Shared By: JYJ3

No comments:

Post a Comment