29 April 2013

[OTHER TWITTER] 130429 @PRHYME79 TWEETS A PHOTO OF JAEJOONG AND JANG GEUN SUK, JYJ LINE: Jaejoong’s Vacation in Japan, PICS [130428] JYJ’s Jaejoong at Gimpo Airport arrived from Japan, NII Poster 2013 Jaejoong and JYJ, JYJ′s Kim Jae Joong Has Fun with Yamapi in Japan, Jaejoong in JYJ LINE unseen photos,Sold out Prince Jejung’s (JYJ) starring movie ‘Code Name: Jackal’ is No 1

  

[OTHER TWITTER] 130429 @Prhyme79 Tweets a Photo of Jaejoong and Jang Geun Suk

[TRANS] Today is bonding session for men^^ Nice fellows! Let’s go!

@prhyme79: 오늘은 남자들 단합대회^^ 좋은 녀석들! 직진!
1
[TRANS] Now, we just listened to the CD that Youngwoong Jaejoong sent me together…I liked it since Track No.6
jae
[TRANS] #At Jaejoong’s house Nationwide Singing Competition!

@prhyme79: #재중이네집에서 전국노래자랑!
2
[TRANS]: My cute little brothers, these two fellows…We stayed up all night, shooting MV and singing, and saying “I love you” to each other till morning… The trap which we couldn’t remember ㅋ Yesterday night and today morning, made us almost laughed to death kekeke @prhyme79: 귀여운 동생 두녀석…우린 밤새고 아침까지 뮤직비디오를 찍으며 노래를 부르고 서로 사랑한다고 이야기했으나… 기억이 안난다는게 함정 ㅋ 웃겨죽을뻔한 어제밤 그리고 오늘아침 ㅋㅋㅋㅋ
3
Source: @prhyme79

Translated by: shinkipeia

Shared by: WBC

Sold out Prince Jejung’s (JYJ) starring movie ‘Code Name: Jackal’ is No 1! Great economic effect with the film’s release!



[T/N: Jejunomics = Jejung + Economics. Word play showing Jejung generates his own supply and demand]

Jejung’s movie, ‘Code Name: Jackal’ is showing great results with the public - the making of the DVD is no 1 in Amazon, the magazine with Jejung on the cover is no 1 in Amazon as well, its official twitter account is no 1 in terms of having the most followers for Korean movies, the ‘Jejunomics’ whirlwind is getting stronger.


[Jejunomics effect]

- Server paralysis during the advance ticket selling

The servers of the website selling the first advance tickets Feb 9, temporarily went down due to a lot of people accessing the website.


- Making of the movie DVD is no 1 in Amazon’s foreign films in both Comedy and Suspense categories

‘Jejung in Code Name Jackal Making Film DVD Part 1’ became no 1 on the Comedy and Suspense Categories Apr 20 and Apr 24 which is the release date. Its sales is unusually high for a making of a Korean movie DVD.


- Magazines with Jejung on the cover are selling crazily. Publishers rejoice!

Magazine ‘Asian Pops Magazine’ (4/12 release) is no 1 in Amazon magazine category as soon as the reservation opened in late March! It is currently out of stock. But the publisher decided to print more copies as soon as possible!

Magazine ‘Boda Japan’ (4/16 release) is no 1 in Amazon magazine category when the reservation started March 29! As of 4/24, it is still no 1!


- The official twitter account surpassed more than 10,000 followers!

Twitter followers for the official account @Jackalmovie has reached 10,000 followers making it the no 1 Korean movie twitter account. It is published in Japan these days, the no of followers is more than the followers of Hollywood movies’ twitter accounts


- Solo album with songs from the movie is sweeping the charts!

First solo mini-album I was released on January 17.

1/14 - no 1 in Tower records album rankings

1/17 - no 1 in Japan Itunes

1/28 - no 5 in Oricon’s weekly chart for foreign music

2/1 - no 1 in Shinseido Japan overall ranking


Pre-orders

No 1 in Rakuten

No 1 in Tower records and Tsutaya


Pre-released song One Kiss

No 1 in nine countries across the world including Itunes Japan (general and rock categories)


- Repacked album Y

50,000 copies were sold out immediately in Korea

No 1 in Tower Records online daily ranking for 3 consecutive days

No 1 in HMV online overall ranking

Credit: Rubypurple_fan

source: hellothrice

 CAPS Jaejoong in Jackal isComing Making Film





Excerpt: Kim Bada mentioned Kim Jaejoong in an interview

image
Kim Bada in reference to Kim Jaejoong, said: “Despite his busy schedule, he was still able to write lyrics until dawn. I was impressed about how passionate he is. He is very diligent and optimistic and loves music.”
[Note: Kim Bada recently released his own solo album.]
Credit: rubypurple_fan

source: hellothrice

Jaejoong in JYJ LINE: Weekend updates with unseen photos


싱글즈 촬영 때 정말 360도 각도 미남임을 입증 했죠! 
A 360 degree angle proof of being very handsome when shooting Singles!
더운 여름이었지만 24시간 기품 있는 경탁의 모습에 모두가 감탄 했었죠.
It was a hot summer 24 hours a day, but everyone was impressed at Kyungtak’s dignified look.

source JYJ LINE
Credit: Rubypurple_fan

JYJ LINE: Jaejoong’s Vacation in Japan

image
Everyone~ Its me Jaejoong~^^
How are you spending this sunny spring day~~
I’ve been on vacation, a sweet / enjoyable vacation that I went to after both my solo album and Asia Tour~
[Bunny Sticker]
For the past few years, the most happiest thing for us after working hard, is waiting for that sweet vacation. Hahaha~~~^^
I’ve spent a week in Japan meeting with a lot of my friends and having delicious food….!! Created a lot of precious memories so I wanted to share a glimpse with everyone~^^
image
image
I took this photo from a helicopter!!^^
Who did I ride the helicopter with?
[Sticker]
My wonderful friend who previously came to Korea to meet me^^!!
image
image
Commemorative photo from the sky above haha!^^
And!! I also went to the amusement park with my friend~~^^
[Note from rubypurple_fan: Bijomen is a game in Joypolis. You have to pose and the computer will check which job is suitable for you in a night club. Jaejoong has a fee of 15800 while Yamapi’s rate is 13400 JPY. Bijomen = visual men. Jaejoong’s club name in the game is Ren-kun]
image
image
My sweet week long vacation~
I said I’m happy several times a day and was so thrilled that I just laughed and cheered because it was so great~^^
image
image
image
image
Finally I would like to share a beautiful photo I wanted to show everyone and then sleep deeply in my room that welcomes me^^
For each time you all showed me love when attending my concert~
It was beautiful just like this~
Thank you~^^
image
Credit: HC
=====
Jaejoong: Everyone~ I’m Jaejoong~^^ How’s your spring going so far?~~ I went on vacation! After I released my solo album and finished Asia Tour~ It was so sweet. These days the happiest thing of our life is.. a sweet vacation after hard work!! Hahaha~~^^ I stayed in Japan for a week. I met friends and had some delicious foods…!!! Because I made so many precious memories, I'm going to share with all of you~^^

Yamapi’s nikki (diary) translation which mentions Jaejoong:

[T/N: The web diary is a phone app and is only viewable for those subscribing to it in Japan’s mobile network. Please delete any screencaps of it.]

Today’s weather was great right?

A friend from South Korea came for several days here and we enjoyed Japan together (^o^)


When you introduce your own country, you realize that there is fun that you didn’t know, and it becomes a really great experience (^o^)

It was fun ^_^

Vol 2961

April 27th 2013

Credit: hellyryther
source: hellothrice tumblr

JYJ′s Kim Jae Joong Has Fun with Yamapi in Japan
Kim Jae Joong took a break in Japan, along with his Japanese top star best friend.
On April 28, netizens uploaded a photo showing JYJ′s Kim Jae Joong riding a helicopter with Japanese idol star Tomohisa Yamashita, a.k.a. Yamapi.

The photo was originally revealed through Kim Jae Joong′s official Line account.

image
The singer said through Line, “I took a break. A sweet break, which I left on in joy following the release of my solo album and the conclusion of my Asia tour. This picture was taken in the sky, and I went to the theme park with my friend too.”

Yamapi also said through his web diary, “I enjoyed Japan with my friend from Korea. I felt joy while introducing Japan to him. It was a great experience.”

The two became close friends after meeting through a 1985-born celebrity meeting Kim Jae Joong attended while he was active in Japan. Yamapi also visited Korea in March to see Kim Jae Joong, and went to see JYJ′s concert at the Tokyo Dome in early April.

Kim Jae Joong met with over 40,000 fans with his Asia tour this year.

Credits: enewsworld
Shared by: DBSKnights


PICS [130428] JYJ’s Jaejoong at Gimpo

Airport arrived from Japan





image
(INFO) JJ’s suitcase is from Samsonite. 
Link http://samsonite-store.jp/products/list.php?pageno=2&cartagefree_flg=0&product_use_id=&kind_id=&function_id=&tripdays_id=&pricerange_id=&colortype_id=3































credit : as tagged
source: Kim Jaejoong tumblr n FB

[INFO] Jaejoong's solo album on Singapore Airlines in-flight entertainment 
via: @starxjy

NII Poster 2013 Jaejoong and JYJ



credit; NII

Bum’s Story Cups
image
credit; to the right owner
source: KJJ tumblr



No comments:

Post a Comment