26 March 2012

[OTHER TWITTER] 120326 Jaejoong’s biological mother : When Jaejoong was 3 years old~

Photobucket
[TRANS] With paternal grandmother when living at Suwon, Yuljeon-dong and Jaejun was 3 years old~ She was very happy but she passed away from cancer year after this photograph was taken pic.twitter.com/CoT2WL03
Photobucket

Another photo of Jaejoong with his grandmother
Photobucket
Source: @jy2860
Translated by: Shermin of JYJ3
Shared by: JYJ3

Did this problem made Jaejoong's mother had to gave his cute son for adoption?


[NEWS] 120325 Young classical music artists, pop group JYJ to perform for 17 spouses attending Nuclear Security Summit

Photobucket 
(Some Parts omitted)
On Tuesday (3/27), the spouses are invited to Cheong Wa Dae for more performances and a luncheon. First Lady Kim, a strong advocate of the globalization of hansik, or Korean cuisine, will host a luncheon at Sangchunjae, meaning a house used in spring. Sangchujae, built in 1983 to serve VIP guests, is the only traditional-style building at the Blue House complex. At the luncheon, the spouses will sample Korean traditional cuisine including kimchijeon, or kimchi pancake, japchae, or noodles stir fried in sesame oil with a variety of vegetables, and royal dishes
After the luncheon, the group will attend a mini concert at Yeongbingwan, the state guest house. In a performance titled “Queen’s Morning,” Kim Joo-won, a prima ballerina with the National Ballet of Korea, will reenact a Joseon queen preparing for her wedding day. Kim will portray a bride’s anxieties and joy on her wedding day, as well as her determination to become the queen of the country by wearing 16 layers of hanbok, traditional Korean costume, with the support of her ladies-in-waiting.
Following the ballet performance, Korean Wave stars will hit the stage. Three-member boy group JYJ and ballad singer Seong Si-kyung will sing two songs each. JYJ, who also serve as PR ambassadors for the Nuclear Security Summit, will sing hits including “Be My Girl,” while Seong, nicknamed the ballad prince, will sing his latest single “First Time.”
Yeah, the best performance to the 1st lady that come from around the world who else but only JYJ whom the 1st Lady want to see.


[INFO] University of Michigan Symposium on Hallyu 2.0: “OF THE FANS, BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS – THE REPUBLIC OF JYJ”

 
The University of Michigan will be holding a Symposium on the Hallyu Wave on April 6. One of the seminars offered during the 2nd panel is entitled: “Of the fans, by the fans, for the fans: The Republic of JYJ.”
Photobucket
JYJ3 Note: Prof. Seung-ah Lee has presented the same topic at UC Irvine.  Event description is below:
The nationalist celebrations behind K-pop hide uncomfortable and troubled reality of the Korean entertainment industry. Far from being a paradise for aspiring young artists, SM Entertainment is a powerful industrial machinery that maintains complete control over the products it manufactures—the dancing and singing teenage boys and girls who are carefully marketed as “idol groups.” Prof. Lee’s lecture examines the JYJ fandom as an emerging social movement and analyzes both the mechanisms and logics internal to this movement.
Source: University of Michigan + University of California – Irvine
Credit: @Cecilia9095
Shared by: JYJ3
JYJ is not Kpop but The  JYJ  Pop because there is no boyband or girlband can compare to the power of JYJ Pop.


[FanAccount] A fanboy’s account of JYJ Concert in Peru: 6 year dream of meeting Jaejoong, finally fulfilled.

Photobucket 
It all started summer of 2007 when I watched a [Korean] drama. It was the first time that I cried like a little child because of the plot of the story. The thing that captivated me the most about the drama was the feeling and the passion that the actors put in.  The drama was “All about Eve”.   That is where my story began.  I later I realized that my life was somewhat lacking.  I wanted to see more and more dramas so I looked for dramas via the internet, and that’s when I saw five guys with “slanted eyes”.  I was so shocked with their cuteness. They seem to be angels but the one who caught my attention was the cute guy who had the cutest smile in the world. It was Jaejoong. Who else could it be? I wanted to know more about him and I found out that he suffered a lot since he was very young and passed many obstacles to reach his goals. I got a little sad when I read about it, but it made me admire him more and more without leaving aside the other guys.
Time passed and my headphones were glued to my ears. I was listening to their songs almost everyday, the whole day: in school, on the street, in my room, even in the bathroom. I made many friends and also participated in Red Ocean (FS) and Jaejoong Addiction Fan Club (FC JJ). The things that happened later made me very sad… Me and my friends didn’t know what to do.
After some time, a rumor that JYJ will come to South America spread. I felt my heart racing when I heard that big news, but I worried a little because, aside from Peru, there are many fans in other [Latin American] countries like Chile, Brazil, Argentine and so on. Then, after a few weeks, it was confirmed that JYJ was going to come to Peru! I remember that I was on the computer when I heard about it. I yelled so loud that my mom came to my room. I was so happy that I forgot about all of my problems.
Photobucket 
However, there was something that I was worried so about. I didn’t have money…so the only idea that I had was…selling my clothes and my PSP TT_TT…but JYJ was totally worth it. Then, the day of the tickets sales was announced. Two days prior to the sale of the tickets, me and my friends went and camped outside the place where the tickets were going to be sold.  It was too cold, and worse than that, we were sleeping on the floor.  We were also scared that we might be bitten by spiders, cockroaches or ants. Despite all that, it gave me and my friends one of the best and fun memories we’ve ever had .We all looked like zombies because we had spiky hair and terrible dark circles (eye bags), but as I always say, JYJ was totally worth it. Thank God we got our IN HEAVEN tickets! We were really happy because all our effort and sacrifice paid off.  Everyone went home and waited for the big day… the day that JYJ would arrive in Peru. Later, I saw pictures of us sleeping on the floor in many articles. It even made international news!
Days passed and the fan club [JJ Addiction] was preparing for concert projects. Later on, we were informed that JYJ was going to arrive in Peru one day before the concert. We went to the airport even though we knew we might not see them.  While at the airport, I was surprised by the number of people who had gone to receive JYJ. I was so excited when they shouted JYJ! JYJ! JYJ!  But, unfortunately we couldn’t see them. We were sad. Later, we went to camp because there were girls who were camping 3 days before and we couldn’t see JYJ when they greeted the fans at the Marriott.
Photobucket 
Camping on the concert grounds was dangerous because in the early morning, it was very cold.  We slept in the tents of some friends.  My whole body ached and my feet were killing me. However, as I said many times before, JYJ was totally worth it. Then, the big day finally arrived. We got ready. In the morning, the floral arrangements were delivered. In the evening, the fan club began to distribute the goodies of the project … I remember that before entering to the stadium, I saw a car where supposedly JYJ were. Then, I don’t know how, I saw a face peering out the window and….it was Yoochun!!! I said “Wow” !!! And I thought about how nice Yoochun was. I didn’t stay quiet in my place because I wanted to see Jaejoong but I couldn’t TT_TT. I told myself “Don’t worry Lee you’ll see him at the concert, so calm down”. 
Photobucket 
Photobucket 
We entered the stadium. I was thinking, a few minutes more and we could see JYJ! Then, I saw a guy that was blond who had Goku’s haircut xD. It was Junsu!! I was paralyzed and I thought I don’t want to wake up from this beautiful dream.  After him, Jaejoong came out and I felt dizzy. I couldn’t believe that I was seeing Jaejoong in person. I teared up in happiness.  After 6 years of waiting, my dream finally came true and there were just a few meters between us .I saw how cute they were. Their faces were so small and fine. Wow, I will never forget that moment. 
Photobucket 
I remember that when Jaejoong was speaking about fan boys, I was screaming Jaejoong I love you!!! And I know that he saw me!! Wow Jaejoong, his voice is so beautiful * dies *. The time passed very quickly. It was like a dream.
Lee’s I Love You Jaejoong
Later, when the concert ended, all the fan clubs cried because of the excitement and the happiness that our dream finally came true. We went to the Marriott hotel to turn up our LEDS and show JJ. A bit later, we went to our homes not believing what we saw. I wanted to get a signature from JJ but, with the current situation, I didn’t want to bother him. After they left Peru, I said “Lee for the next JYJ’s tour to South America you have to get JJ’s signature” and that will be my goal now.
Credit: Lee of Jaejoong Addiction I Shared by: Jaejoong Addiction + PrinceJJ + JYJ3
A special thanks to Taots, admin of Jaejoong Addiction

This is just for you to know Jaejoong much more :
 video of Jaejoong in 2008


No comments:

Post a Comment