23 March 2012

[TWITTER] 120323 Jaejoong Twitter Update (He Finally Tweeted!!)

 
aigooo.. he's back ^__^

We want Jaejoong back with cheerful and smile innocently just like before the separation  from TVXQ to JYJ. Although it is imposible dream for us to be able to see them smile lightly and cheerfully because since JYJ formed, JYJ have been in too hard and undescribeable pain that they have to endure but still we hope to see the smile from Jaejoong and JYJ which was too precious now. After a hard couple days of grieving, finally he comes back via twitter. 
                                                                     Jaejoong 2012
                                       
                                                                           JYJ 2012
                                                  Micky Yoochun in Rooftop Prince series
 Jaejoong 2004 triangle performance during as member of DBSK  
 
dvd all about dbsk2 Jaejoong in making film balloon 2006

Want to know his beautiful angelic voice?

Jaejoong I'll Protect You OST [ENG SUB]
Wanna listen to Jaejoong's beautiful  angelic voice? cklick here: 
                             http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9CazFxP1HDw&feature=related 
Jaejoong sing Forgotten season live in radio;
                             http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZKyziJxVbJg&feature=related 

JYJ Get Out World tour concert
  



Jaejoong directly got No. 1 in twipple Japan after he
tweeted^^ Prince Jaejoong is back#JJPower 
Jaejoong directly got No. 1 in twipple Japan after he tweeted^^ Prince Jaejoong is back. #JJPower 

[TRANS] @mjjeje tweet : “Preparing to return” works as well or “Preparing to come back” 

[TRANS] @mjjeje tweet : Though I should have been the strongest in this situation, I collapsed such as this. I feel indebted to many people who supported me and I am sorry…looking back, I had tens of thousands of sad thoughts…but having time whe
n you can hurt is beneficial to you

Source: @mjjeje
Translated By: Buniu of JYJ3 & Yule of PrinceJJ
Shared By: JYJ3 


 


 [TWITTER - mjjeje] Though I should have been the strongest in this situation, I collapsed such as this. I feel indebted to many people who supported me and I am sorry…looking back, I had tens of thousands of sad thoughts…but having time when you can hurt is beneficial to you.. = 내가 제일 강한줄알았는데 이렇게 한없이 무너지는 내모습에 너무 초라해진 나 자신이 부끄럽고 응원해주시는 많은 분들에게 미안합니다.. 자신을 되돌아보는 시간동안 수만가지 생각을했습니다. 아프니까청춘이라지만..좀더 아파야할 시간을 갖는것도 좋을듯합니다..
(Translated by Yule @ PrinceJJ) 


different translation (translated by Jeneration @JYJ3)


내가 제일 강한줄알았는데 이렇게 한없이 무너지는 내모습에 너무 초라해진 나 자신이 부끄럽고 응원해주시는 많은 분들에게 미안합니다..
I thought I was the strongest, but I feel like I am so small, ashamed of myself, and I feel sorry for many of you who support me..

자신을 되돌아보는 시간동안 수만가지 생각을했습니다.
I thought of tens of thousands while looking back at myself.

아프니까청춘이라지만..좀더 아파야할 시간을 갖는것도 좋을듯합니다..
Even though there’s saying “Because you have pain, you are a youth.(Literally: Youth experience bitterness of life.)” but I think it would be good to be in pain a bit more for a while..

 
 [TWITTER - maettugi] Yoochun, Jaejoong & Yoohwan are nominated for Popularity Award in the 48th Baeksang for Miss Ripley, Protect the Boss and Thousand Days' Promise respectively. Ceremony will be held on 4/26, voting ends on 4/25.
video from youtube:
TVXQ-Heart, mind and soul(4th LIVE TOUR 2009)

‎[‎[PICS/TRANS] 120323 Kim Jaejoong: About Acting, About Music Production




Below is the scanned article of Jaejoong in Chinese Magazine “娱乐无限 04 期”

About Acting

When I challenged myself to acting, I thought it would be fine as long as I did not act like a singer. However, with the increase of acting practices, I gained confidence and also discovered the fascination of acting. Being a singer for long, you get known by people but since I have started acting, I realized that more and more people started to like me and in term began to approach JYJ. I consider it quite lucky when we can have our fan base expanded through acting. I started acting TV drama without having the awareness of being an actor. I hope that people can see how I mature through my next work.

About Music Production

I write songs depending on the different moods I have each day, which results in the variety of music genres I compose. At present, I want to continue composing like crazy. Recently, I frequented the recording studio at Sam-Sung Dong and the practice room at Yeok-Sam Dong. I feel blissful surrounded by music there. We challenged ourselves to a lot of things during this period. I realized that what we have grown the most are our heart and mind. We, who had been unable to handle small things before, have matured.

Source: 庚在中韩+HeroBar | Translated by:Mandragore of JYJ3
Shared by: JYJ3 + PrinceJJ
 

Fans worried over JYJ’s Junsu’s latest selca

 
Although JYJ fans were glad to see a new photo from member Kim Junsu, they were worried to see him looking worn out.
Earlier today, Junsu tweeted “I’m sick” along with the above picture.
The picture showed that Junsu had lost enough weight to make his cheeks cave in.
JYJ members have been dealing with a lot since the sasaeng fan controversy, and the passing away of fellow member Park Yoochun‘s father, in addition to carrying out his individual schedule with his musical.
Worried fans commented, “Please don’t be sick“, “It’s so sad to see him losing weight“, and “Sasaeng fans, are you guys watching?
Source+Picture: OSEN, Junsu’s Twitter

[PIC] 120323 Rooftop Prince Prominently Featured on Major Chinese Video Sites

Photobucket 
Credit: lygt826 @ weibo + Lian (tip)
Shared by: JYJ3 

                             [SPAZZ] Funny shots of Yoochun in ‘Rooftop Prince’

Photobucket Photobucket

                     Photobucket 

120322 ‘Rooftop Prince’ Park Yoochun wears tracksuit and degrades to a worker

 
 
 
Crown Prince Lee Gak (Park Yoochun) wore a red tracksuit.
SBS’s ‘Rooftop Prince’ that was broadcasted on Mar. 22 depicted Crown Prince Lee Gak and his three courtiers (Lee Minho, Choi Woo Shik, Jung Suk Won) as Park Ha (Han Jimin)’s workers.
On that day’s broadcast, Lee Gak and his three courtiers damaged the television and the boiled-rice container among other objects while Park Ha was away for a short time. In the end, they were at the verge of setting a fire.
Park Ha, who returned home, put out the fire using a fire extinguisher and made Lee Gak and his three courtiers wear tracksuits and work to pay for the cost of the damaged items.
Meanwhile, on that day’s broadcast, Lee Gak saw the crown princess from the past Joseon Dynasty, Sae Na (Jung Yoo Mi) and experienced a shock.
Source: NateTranslated By: Shermin of JYJ3
Shared By: JYJ3

No comments:

Post a Comment