11 March 2012

[PICS] JYJ in Chile Concert! (Updated) and [FAN ACCOUNT] 120310 JYJ Chile Concert

Photobucket


I’m going to skip my journey and straight about the concert. This is not my first JYJ concert so I guess I’m calmer. I was standing quite front to the stage because my online friend helped me to queue and she grabbed me and run madly when the doors open. Chile fans are really passionate and they scream a lot…I’m like the only one who didn’t scream TT. I’m just not the screamer type when I watch concerts
When JYJ appeared I was like wow….no matter how many times I’ve seen them they still look so magical to me, especially when the spotlight shone upon them. They are like human dolls glowing. My eyes 
straightaway set on jaejoong (I’m a jaejoong bias ^^) his arms are a killer and the fact that he is so white makes his skin looks unreal, like a plastic doll. I wonder if his skin feels like plastic because it really looks like one to me. This proves how inhumanly gorgeous jaejoong look like.




Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket





Chunface, I really think I have fate with him…he always comes to my side. This is not the first time it’s happening. He is thinner now compared to last time I saw him. I miss his chubbier face TT. But he is really cute; I love his smile a lot. Yoochun is really good at fan service; he knows how to react to the crowd


Photobucket

Photobucket

soursce JYJ3


I love the interactive part even though I don’t understand Spanish TT. The funniest is when jaesu shake their butt lol. I was laughing so hard when jaejoong put his hands on his hips and shake again to demonstrate to yoochun. I don’t know, the way jaejoong does it is a bit girly haha.
And junsu, how can I forget to mention junsu. I think everyone was drooling when junsu dance to be my girl remix. His tight outfit and his kamo butt 0_0. Jaejoong was such a tease when he covers his butt when he backs the audience. I guess he is shy lol
Sometimes jaejoong will zone off during ballads when it’s not his turn to sing. He will stare into nothingness. The girls behind me were screaming jaejoong’s name so loud but everything was muted to me because I was busy aww-ing at his gorgeous eyes. I think the sweat makes his eyes look so sparkly. Ah I forget to mention how junsu looked so hot this time with his blonde hair. I think he should be blonde forever.
I’m not going to describe the details song by songs, fan cams are better than my description. I want to point out their live singing. It’s really amazing, it still amazes me how they can sing 10x better than their CD. Their emotion, voice and everything. I think it’s because of the presence of the audience, how we inspire them to sing better. I cried during fallen leaves, this song always make me cry
I’m really proud of Chile fans, how they sing along to ‘get out’ even though it’s in Korean.
If you really have a chance, save up for jyj concert. It’s really worth it. Their live could not be compared to the CD at all. This is why I could never listen to ayyy girl cd version after listening to their live. It sounds weird to me
I guess that about it.. Thanks for reading
Fan Account Credit: yoji
Shared by: JYJ3

No comments:

Post a Comment